What are the things you like about yourself?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The fact that I can make a fool out of myself at every occasion just for making people laugh and I don't care about if it is stupid what I'm doing. :D

Very cool thread, but what's up with all the people who are reading without responding? Tsk, tsk!! C'mon people, brag about yourselves!! It'll do you good!! (Will now cease the shameless cheerleading)

Okay, things I like about myself...

My hair (even though there are still many times I wish I had straight hair, I like that my hair is pretty low-maintenance)
My writing abilities
My endless retention of seemingly worthless pop culture knowledge
My love of art and music
My keen fashion sense
My feet
My name

i like my taste in music, my ability to work under pressure, turn into major bitch when the occasion calls for it, my eyes, my hair, my legs, and my weird sense of humor:D

Being a brain (some might call it being a geek, but hey, we know they just say that because they're jealous! :D)

My writing ability.

Being down-to-earth and low-maintenance.

My sense of humor.

My integrity.

My lips.

My eyelashes (naturally long and dark).

My hair (sometimes).

My hands and feet (dainty and delicate).

My calves (can't say I have great legs overall because they are short and I have "thunder thighs")

- People tell me I'm a good listener

- They also tell me I give good advice

- I like that I have patience with kids

- I love working with kids and they like me

- I like that I treat kids as people and not as "things" My 8 old nephew told me that he likes me so much because I see him as a "person" not as a little thing. Awwww. :)

- My sense of humor (some of my friends think I'm :coocoo: though ..:D)

- I'm kind and compassionate

- My taste in music!

- The fact that I havent' lost touch with my inner child! :D I still color with my nephew... roll on the ground with my little niece... and just act like I was 8 years old again!

- I can work so darn good underpressure I amaze myself sometimes! LOL

- My eyes! I always get a lot of good compliments about my big brown eyes!

:)

Last edited:
My jeans, they r new and they seem pretty hyp. they are the mud wash type so it looks like i have fallen into a pile of mud - as my friend put it..

i am realy vein of late

ahh well here is to being vein!

Back
Top Bottom