What are the daftest,/most dangerous things you've done while.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
...HALF-asleep in the mornin.....?

you know the procedure.....

u wake up late, and theres virtually no time for anything....but if ur not quite organised in time for that bus/train/getting into your car.........etc.....

does anyone here recall daft tings they've done, rushing to get out while the eyelids are still trailed half-way down and the mind hasnt woken up yet?

here are mine:

Put things on wrong way round, inside out.
Dropped a knife in the mornin tryin to put it away.
Maybe put the cup in the fridge instead of the milk.
In tryin to wash meself at sink (no time for shower), soaked half me friggin leg.
Put too much wax/gel on head when no time for styling, thus leaving crappy hairdo at office allday.
Bumped into a door, bathroom door, tryin to get out many occassions!
Dropped things left, right and centre!
Rushin round tryin to iron things and stay calm, but never possible!
Walked out and halfway along in bus/car realised Ive forgotten one important or half-a-dozen important things!
Walked on shit running to get the bus.
Left things on.
Burned the milk for the choccie drink.
Cursed at tryin find the kittens - where they're hiding so as I can put them downstairs and go!

there are other things.......but I can be like this, a big dopey eejit!

The biggest blam-blam I ever did while half-asleep was rush to put liquid tint on my face and clumsily knocked over the bottle with the result of half the bathroom mat and some of the carpet covered in the stuff, which I REALLY tried to hide from mum, but she found me out!

Thank fuk it was washable!

:laugh::eeklaugh:

anyone?

I flushed my underwear down the toilet once.

Oh, and one time, after I'd already hit snooze 5 times, I had a perfect dream that I got up and went to work like any other day....except it was a dream. I was 2 hours late to work.

One day I wore two different shoes to work (one brown, one black).

:|

U2SavesTheWorld said:

One day I wore two different shoes to work (one brown, one black).

:|

i did this last Friday. I walked down to my car from my apartment in a daze and before getting into my car , i happen to look down at my feet and I saw that i had one brown boot and one black boot on. it was so pathetic. i looked around in the parking lot to see if anyone had seen me, thankfully nobody was around. so i took my boots off in the parking lot and marched back up stairs in my socks and found the matching black boot that i should have had on in the first place. :reject: :der:

lmfao:eeklaugh: at you flushing your underware down the toliet! you really must have been out of it.

once after party night , in our office , i went to woman's toilet section in the morning , i need to let go all my food and drinking sins down the toilet , so i had no choice ....but it was ok , a few coworkers were there ..one of them soon became my girlfriend .....she was the pretty one .....

i do recall one time, getting ready for school, i fell back asleep taking a tinkle on the loo. one of my friends claims to have taken a picture, although i've never seen it..i'm sure it's probably just circulating on the internet...no big deal.

Many years ago, I woke up late and left for work in hurry...I walked all the way to my car, from my apartment down to the parking garage, with the back of my dress tucked into my pantyhose...with nothing else on underneath. I didn't notice until I sat down in the car and felt how cold my seat was. And I passed at least 3 people who didn't say a word :eyebrow:

I also went to work with 2 different shoes on...they were the same color but different styles and I didn't notice until halfway through the day. I had to stay that way and hope no one noticed.

Last edited:
i peed on my step-brother while sleep walking..I was 7 at the time and thought his bottom bunk was the john..:ohmy:
I was mistaken:huh:
He was angry and said-:censored:

DB9

:hmm: Besides drinking the cold milk and putting the hot tea over my cornflakes.............and besides forgetting my school bag once at home..............hmmmm.............and maybe besides going to school with sandals in winter.............I think nothing really important.........

I'm a :der: in the morning

I've tripped over my own two feet, walked into every wall, poured iced tea on my cereal instead of milk. Poured a cup of coffee only to find after the first sip that it was from the day before :yuck: and I hadn't yet brewed any. Put the shower on but only put on the cold water and got pissed that something was wrong with the hot water. Put on clothing backwards/insideout. Burned myself with the curling iron almost falling asleep doing my hair. Yup, I've done every dumb thing imaginable while half awake.

curling my hair whilst soaking my sore feet in the sink. I so could have electricuted myself but at that hour of the morning and the degree at which i was running late for work, i had to multi task even at the risk of my own life. :lol:

I was driving home early in the morning on the freeway when it was still dark and and was rainy, and I fell asleep...twice...:silent: That's really damn irresponsible. I don't drive when I'm that tired anymore.

yeah , i agree , it happened a few times with me , when i drove through the city in about 3am or 1am , and at one moment i realise that i was asleep for awhile , creepy freaky and very scary feeling .

Back
Top Bottom