What Are Songs That You Find Yourself Going Back To?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I put a C.D. in and sometimes I find myself flipping to song or songs that I particually like. What are yours? Here are some of mine.;):D:p

1. Everclear-Slow Motion Daydream

The songs: "A Beautiful Life," "New York Times," "I Want to Die a Beautiful Death," "TV Show," and "Volvo Soccer Mom."

2. Keane-Hopes & Fears

The songs: "Somewhere Only We Know," "Everybody's Changing," "She Has No Time," "Bed Shaped," and "We Might as Well be Strangers."

3. Jeff Buckley-Grace

The songs: "Mojo Pin," "So Real," " Hallelujah," "Eternal Life," and "Dream Brother."

Last edited:
4. Joe 90-A Raccoons Lunch (I think this C.D. is an import, it's rare.)

The songs: "Gone," "Speak," "Stop," "Angels Got Away," and "Cars Go By (This album's version, 'cause there are two versions.)"

5. The Bigger Lovers-How I Learned To Stop Worrying

The songs: "Catch & Release," "I'm Here," Casual Friday," "Threadbare," and "Foever is Not So Long.";);)

I'm listening to Stephen Cummings' Falling Swinger tonight and I keep repeating "Fell From A Great Height." I just love this song...it's on the album twice -- once sung by Cummings and once sung by Cummings and Toni Childs. Both are awesome.

I always find myself going back to R.E.M.'s Disturbance at the Heron House on Document. And when I listen to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band I listen to Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds about 15 times...

I also find I can listen to After Everything, Radiance, and Invisible from After Everything Now This by The Church over and over again. Actually, I listen to the whole album over and over, but those really stand out for me.

Back
Top Bottom