What album should everyone NOT own

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anything by Limp Bizkit.

Anything by Hole. If it wasn't for Kurt, Courtney Love would have been forgotten long, long ago, because there certainly isn't anything in her so-called music that warrants remembering. Definitely another "musician" who deserves the title of No-Talent Ass-Clown.

And to think she's actually somewhat of a symbol for women rockers. :barf:

Flag Pole Pear said:
whos april levin?

anything by:

theory of a deadman (the worst band of all time)
nickelback (the second worst band of all time)
bon jovi
matchbox twenty
saliva
kiss
slipknot
and many more. these are the absolute worst though.

Coulda sworn Nickbacl and Theory of a Deaman were the same band.... :D
Have to go with you on those picks but nothing will ever top another suggested compilation of human waste... Insane Clown Posse. It doesn't get anyworse than that folks. One of my housemates had some of thier stuff on his computer just so we could play it every now an then to make fun of it. ICP is impossibly horrible.

You guys are all saying the obvious ones!
hows about Cohen?

I love him to death but I wouldn't recommend anyone getting Death of a Ladies Man

brettig said:
I'd say Be Here Now by Oasis but that reminds me that Acrob@t loves it...hehe

Be Here Now is 10 times better than their last 2 albums. Atleast Be Here Now had some good songs on it.

Diemen said:
Anything by Limp Bizkit.

Amen to that! How anyone likes any music that involves Fred Durst is beyond me.

how about Mariah Carey because she has turned into a complete freakshow. If I owned any of her CD's I think I would toss them.

Almost anything by any of the 60s/70s 'legends' released after about 1980 is pure sewerage. I say 'almost' only to give myself an out just in case Fleetwood Mac or Joe Cocker have done something decent in the last 20 years. I am not holding my breath.

On a personal note can I just say that absolutely nobody should own the debut record by Anxiety Doberman Experience. You shouldn't own it, you should LIVE it.

the only album I am sort of ashamed to have in my collection (or perhaps I already gave it away to someone who I don't really like) is Eric Clapton unplugged

dull x 3

Alanis Morisette has absolutely nothing of value. I am glad she disappeared from the commercial music scene. Perhaps she is off shaving her underarms and learning about irony. Or maybe not but who really cares. I believe she had 8 singles off that 13 track album. The ratio is terrible.

Salome said:
the only album I am sort of ashamed to have in my collection (or perhaps I already gave it away to someone who I don't really like) is Eric Clapton unplugged

dull x 3

Naah, you shouldn't be ashamed. It's a nice album. In fact, I own it too. I bought it last year (OK, it was very cheap) and I like it. No, it's not the best album in my collection, but it's also not the worst (see my first post in this thread).

C ya!

Marty

Kieran McConville said:
On a personal note can I just say that absolutely nobody should own the debut record by Anxiety Doberman Experience. You shouldn't own it, you should LIVE it.

do you own it?

Angela Harlem said:
Alanis Morisette has absolutely nothing of value. I am glad she disappeared from the commercial music scene. Perhaps she is off shaving her underarms and learning about irony. Or maybe not but who really cares. I believe she had 8 singles off that 13 track album. The ratio is terrible.

I completely disagree. She didnt disappear at all either, not in America atleast.

Back
Top Bottom