What a world!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Currently there are 32 members and 29 guests online! :scream: Soon the people calling themselves 'guests ' will take us and make them their slaves and force us to be 'guests' as well!

:eyebrow:
Beware - you could be the next 'guest'! :no: :no: :no:

well, y'know, most of those "guests" are just members that are too cowardly to come out of invisible mode. :p

sulawesigirl4 said:
well, y'know, most of those "guests" are just members that are too cowardly to come out of invisible mode. :p

i was wondering about that. i thought all guests were actually guests and invisible mode people didn't show up at all except to elvis and sicy.

:confused:

sulawesigirl4 said:
I know.

But I'm afraid you are already one of them trying to convince me that you are harmless. :eeklaugh:

FallingStar said:

I know.

But I'm afraid you are already one of them trying to convince me that you are harmless. :eeklaugh:

mebbe so, but if you look on the list you will see that I show up as online. ;)

I still wonder why people do that? Maybe they don't want people to see them here and not post. i dunno.

shazam

Actually, Sula is wrong! :eek: :p

Guests are people who have not logged in yet.

Invisible people have a little * by their name and only me and Elvis can see them.

welcome to the machine ;)

Sicy said:
Actually, Sula is wrong! :eek: :p

Guests are people who have not logged in yet.

Invisible people have a little * by their name and only me and Elvis can see them.

Hi Sicy ..where have you been..its alright we know where you have been.....so what did you dream ..its alright we told you wat to dream... ;)

Feeling Floydish,
AcroMan

weirdo

AcrobatMan said:

Hi Sicy ..where have you been..its alright we know where you have been.....so what did you dream ..its alright we told you wat to dream... ;)

Feeling Floydish,
AcroMan

WHAT???

:confused: :scratch: :huh: :|

sulawesigirl4 said:

mebbe so, but if you look on the list you will see that I show up as online. ;)
Probabyl you have an alter ego - one for felow Interferencers, one for the 'guests'-----I bet you're their president! :scream: :scream: :scream:

Back
Top Bottom