What A Surprise-Another Hollywood Marriage Ending

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Tom Green Files for Divorce From Drew Barrymore

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - After less than a year of marriage, actor Tom Green filed for divorce in Los Angeles on Monday from ''Charlie's Angels'' star Drew Barrymore, his publicist said.

In a statement, Green said: ``Drew is a wonderful woman. I love her very much. I wish our marriage could have worked out. I wish her much happiness.''

Court papers filed by Green in Los Angeles County Court cited irreconcilable differences.

The couple reportedly began dating in March 2000 and then eloped to the South Pacific in March 2001, where they married. They remarried in July before family and friends in a ceremony in Malibu, California. It was Canadian-born Green's first marriage and Barrymore's second. Her first to bar owner Jeremy Thomas in 1994 ended after 19 days.

Oh well-at least that one lasted longer than 19 days.
wink.gif

I honestly thought they were a pretty good match-at least you'd laugh every day being married to him.
wink.gif

great minds think alike.

------------------
~ME THREE

Don't get sentimental
It always ends up drivel

OK, let's try this puppy out.
tongue.gif

------------------
She not waiting on a saviour to come
She's at a bus stop with the news of the world and the sun sun here it comes
She's not waiting for anyone

So Tom Green will be back on the market?????

Woo hoo! Now I can pursue my true dream man!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'was it the Chad?'
'No, it wasnt the Chad, I luved the Chad and Ms Charlie Angel!!!!'

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Well, am I the only one thinking this may be a hoax???
I mean, remember all the times they fooled the media into believing they were married - maybe this is the same thing!

I wouldn't put it past those two!!!

Anyway, if it doesn't work out - er, thanks for Tom Green for putting Ottawa on the map! (you make us look awful!!!!!!)

Back
Top Bottom