Whakapapa Skifield Superthread aka Incest Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

Aww, poor thing.

well he's in class at 1130 with me, and i sent him a very clear facebook message. context, never really talked, he friended me at 3am tuesday, tonight we were near each ohter and i grabed him to dance and he promised several times, as he was looking for someone "i'm not ditching you" and then said "oh i'm sorry i have to go" so i defriended him, sent him a message subject "don't " content "fucking cockblock me again" and then found an old arrangement to arrange with.

Varitek said:

well he's in class at 1130 with me, and i sent him a very clear facebook message. context, never really talked, he friended me at 3am tuesday, tonight we were near each ohter and i grabed him to dance and he promised several times, as he was looking for someone "i'm not ditching you" and then said "oh i'm sorry i have to go" so i defriended him, sent him a message subject "don't " content "fucking cockblock me again" and then found an old arrangement to arrange with.

Wow. Harsh.

the tourist said:

Even more sad! I'm a young whipper snapper and I don't get easily bored when on vacation.

I only ever go to Ireland :drool: ,

It's great when we go to Dublin but out in countryside there's only really the pub or watching the horse racing on TV :yawn:

Anyway Gluey would die if she didn't get Wild time:sexywink:

Last edited:
Varitek said:

cockblocking bastard :tsk:

WildHoney said:

I only ever go to Ireland :drool: ,

It's great when we go to Dublin but out in countryside there's only really the pub r watching the horse racing on TV :yawn:

IAyway Gluey would die if she didn't get Wild time:sexywink:

I've never been outside my continent. That said, I've only been to 2 countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom