Whakapapa Skifield Superthread aka Incest Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gluey said:

You wouldn't know a great taste even if it was a giant pair of hooters slapping you in the face while a squirrel was nibbling your nuts. :tsk:

If that's great taste for you, then I don't want to have great taste.

gluey said:

No, we need to find somewhere middle of the road. Tea was too tame, incest is too scary. Lets go 3 Way!! :rockon:
\

Hahaha. Let's just go to Jen's bedroom.

gluey said:

Well you've proven you don't have great taste already :up:

:wink:

I don't want squirrels nibbling my nuts, thank you. Nor being slapped in the face with boobs.

the tourist said:

Yeah, it's almost April! I can't believe it's freezing over here at sea level.

We've just had the longest hottest driest summer on record for years. What's up with the weather?

Is this thread almost over? We need to make the new one in Jen's bedroom. I bet it'd break a record and finish in 5 hours or less.

gluey said:

We've just had the longest hottest driest summer on record for years. What's up with the weather?

Fucked up. That's for sure. The earth's axis is probably tilting more at the moment.

the tourist said:
Is this thread almost over? We need to make the new one in Jen's bedroom. I bet it'd break a record and finish in 5 hours or less.

At the most!!

I reckon a party at Jens would be just what the superthread needs! AND it's a LEGITIMATE location!!

gluey said:

At the most!!

I reckon a party at Jens would be just what the superthread needs! AND it's a LEGITIMATE location!!

Are you sure it's legitimate?

Hey gluey, if you keep up your post-rate, you might come in second this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom