Whakapapa Skifield Superthread aka Incest Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
Oooh, cookie. I still haven't eaten the one i got this morning.

You have cookies that last all day? What is this magical land of New Zealand, where the cookies last forever?

the tourist said:
Well, I'm definitely gonna hit 200 in this thread since it's dead and I talk to myself.

:tsk: Hardly valid if you're only talking to yourself......:tongue: Now last night was truly made of powerjuiced superwin! :rockon:

And anyway, do you talk to yourself often?

Arggggh! We're only 3/4ths of the way through this superthread? It's cursed, I tell you!

gluey said:

:tsk: Hardly valid if you're only talking to yourself......:tongue: Now last night was truly made of powerjuiced superwin! :rockon:

And anyway, do you talk to yourself often?

Only in dead superthreads.

the tourist said:

How can you not like cherry flavouring? Seriously?

No, the question is how CAN you like cherry flavouring? Seriously?

They tried it in NZ and it was a total Phail Collins. We have taste.

gluey said:

No, the question is how CAN you like cherry flavouring? Seriously?

They tried it in NZ and it was a total Phail Collins. We have taste.

But you're lacking in the buds that accompany them.

the tourist said:

But you're lacking in the buds that accompany them.

No we HAVE the buds. They're what alerted us to this unfounded crappola you pass as digestible :yes:

gluey said:

No we HAVE the buds. They're what alerted us to this unfounded crappola you pass as digestible :yes:

Any time a culture is given something new which is "strange" to them, they will reject it.

There was a german exchange student at my high school who had never heard of rootbeer and thought it was the most disgusting thing in the world when he tried it.

the tourist said:

Talk to myself in superthreads. And poor Axver reads it all. :ohmy:

Oh good, if that's the case. The incestuous thread was making me conjure up all sorts of scary images of what you did to us in our sleep :yikes:

So, to you, Cherry Cola sounds weird. To him, Rootbeer sounds weird. To me, I'm sure something you would drink would be weird.

gluey said:

Oh good, if that's the case. The incestuous thread was making me conjure up all sorts of scary images of what you did to us in our sleep :yikes:

*shudders*

the tourist said:

Any time a culture is given something new which is "strange" to them, they will reject it.

See the thing is we've all grown up knowing about the American infatuation with all things Cherry. It was not at all strange to us and was excitedly received when it first came out here. Once we got to try it for ourselves it just confirmed what we knew all along. You wouldn't know a great taste even if it was a giant pair of hooters slapping you in the face while a squirrel was nibbling your nuts. :tsk:

the tourist said:
So, to you, Cherry Cola sounds weird. To him, Rootbeer sounds weird. To me, I'm sure something you would drink would be weird.

Neither of them sound weird at all. We've grown up with American tv etc and I've heard those names since the day I was born.

the tourist said:
I think the next place we go should be anti-incest. Just for cleansing.

No, we need to find somewhere middle of the road. Tea was too tame, incest is too scary. Lets go 3 Way!! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom