Whakapapa Skifield Superthread aka Incest Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
i finally dozed off. and now my alarm's gone off to prettify myself for tonight.

Mini-naps are almost worse than not napping at all imo.

the tourist said:

Or, I pwn both of you because the $18 I spent didn't dent me financially whatsoever. :wink:

It cost you $18 to be premium.

It cost me nothing to be premium.

Math tells me I win.

phillyfan26 said:

It cost you $18 to be premium.

It cost me nothing to be premium.

Math tells me I win.

If you say so. Who'd you con into paying yours?

Holy shit, the single Please version actually sounds like the live version.

Why did no one tell me?

If you extend that ending, you've got almost the exact same thing. SuperWin. Great song.

:lol: It's gone far too quiet? We need to call the Aussie and Kiwi crew into action.

And I need to not sleep in so much. Holy shit, I can't believe how late I slept.

ffs, i just got an email from one of my tutors telling me i have a late assignment for my profile for the year. Hey, perhaps if you fucking told people this shit when you notice they aren't in class you might not need to follow up, and considering the last seven days even if i'd been in class you wouldn't have much fucking chance of getting it anyway.

If he emails me the information i need and gives me until Monday (or slightly later) or gives me a bit more time on Monday, cool.

Not that i'm actually worried, but stupidity pisses me off.

the tourist said:
Pfan, you'd never heard the Please single version before?

I heard the Please album version a few times, then heard the live version and completely ignored any other versions except the live ones. I didn't even notice it had been changed.

phillyfan26 said:

I heard the Please album version a few times, then heard the live version and completely ignored any other versions except the live ones. I didn't even notice it had been changed.

Ah, I see. I'm not a big fan of any version of the song, as I believe it suffers from the same thing One suffers from: cheesy wah guitars in a serious song.

HOLY SHIT.

There's an Interference group on Facebook.

There's like 60 people on it, too. Didn't know that.

Probably won't join, for now, anyway.

the tourist said:

Ah, I see. I'm not a big fan of any version of the song, as I believe it suffers from the same thing One suffers from: cheesy wah guitars in a serious song.

The live version of Please is the single greatest thing U2 has ever done.

(IMO.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom