Whakapapa Skifield Superthread aka Incest Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:
*deep breath* Aaah, a fresh new thread... full of promise and hope... as yet untainted...

That won't last long :evil:

(what am I saying... first post has a colloquial F in it :lol:)

:lol: This thread was doomed from the very outset. We're good at this.

Damn, I so should've used this in the earlier thread, pity I just thought of it:

poster38600997.jpg

RavenBlue said:
I just had some yummy yogurt myself, and for a change it hadn't expired before I got a chance to try it.

lol

for some reason sometimes i feel like saying lol (pronounced to rhyme with roll) rather than using a smily

major_panic said:
Damn, I so should've used this in the earlier thread, pity I just thought of it:

poster38600997.jpg

JONAH. THE BIG MAN. FUCK YEAH.

Good non-existent God, when that man was in peak form ... :drool:

Alisaura said:

"And you put your right arm in, you put your right arm out, you put your right arm in and you shake it all about..."

..... What?

:wink:

You made fun of the Haka.

You die now.

Or at least owe me big time to make up for this horrible sin.

Axver said:

KAPA O PANGO. FUCK YES.

SAVED.

I remember first seeing that when they were televising the World Cup, and totally going stirfry crazy.

I bitterly wanted to be Kiwi then. (and still secretly do whenever I see them do any of the hakas.)

The Sad Punk said:
Diamond has such fucking silly ideas that are poorly conveyed.

/rags on other members for a while

Judging by that Gone thread, I think he would be better off following KISS or something.

Man, China should totally have a rugby team made of Shaolin monks or something. Then if they ever play the All Blacks, after the haka they can just put out some little guy who then does some flips and kicks and totally reply to the haka.

The following game would be even more awesome.

major_panic said:

I remember first seeing that when they were televising the World Cup, and totally going stirfry crazy.

I bitterly wanted to be Kiwi then. (and still secretly do whenever I see them do any of the hakas.)

What disappoints me is some pansies found the throat-slitting in Kapa O Pango to be offensive/violent and now it's a cut across the chest.

You should've seen when they first did it in ... I think 2005, in a Tri-Nations game against South Africa. I got fucking chills.

major_panic said:
Man, China should totally have a rugby team made of Shaolin monks or something. Then if they ever play the All Blacks, after the haka they can just put out some little guy who then does some flips and kicks and totally reply to the haka.

The following game would be even more awesome.

monks FTMFW

The Sad Punk said:
Diamond has such fucking silly ideas that are poorly conveyed.

/rags on other members for a while

It makes it worse that he has a shockingly large ego.

poster83286364.jpg

Last edited:
OK, guys, you know I like jokes and nothing's sacred, etc., and there are Haka jokes in good taste and I'm more than happy to laugh along, but I do find some in bad taste to be a bit offensive.

So folks, there's a poll at CBC (Canuckian Broadcasting Corp) and they're trying to figure out THE GREATEST THING EVAH!

Anyway, next weeks round is between sex and sleep..

:hmm: That's a toughie

Axver said:

What disappoints me is some pansies found the throat-slitting in Kapa O Pango to be offensive/violent and now it's a cut across the chest.

You should've seen when they first did it in ... I think 2005, in a Tri-Nations game against South Africa. I got fucking chills.

It's now a cut across the chest? That sucks. :madspit:

Bunch of pansies that whinge about little things. Just like the Indian cricket team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom