Whakapapa Skifield Superthread aka Incest Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

None. You'll be naked.

oh it's not actually a naked party, just almost naked. i'm wearing a corset that's too small in the boobs so i squeeze out the top, a thong, and garters. and i remembered the earings i decided on.

Varitek said:

oh it's not actually a naked party, just almost naked. i'm wearing a corset that's too small in the boobs so i squeeze out the top, a thong, and garters. and i remembered the earings i decided on.

Little tiny ones.

Varitek said:
why are you talking to yourself when there are others here?

Because it's fun. And people aren't responding very fast. And where the hell is Ian?

Varitek said:

Well, alright then.

Varitek said:
i am not premium.

pooh20owned2qm.jpg

phillyfan26 said:
I call bullshit. If that's the real reason her posts would be showing up every 45.

It's true. I have a sneaking suspicion she's reading news or something.

Or watching scandalous television shows looking for clips that will make me exclaim "fuck you."

phillyfan26 said:
Or watching scandalous television shows looking for clips that will make me exclaim "fuck you."

Or looking for some blind link to provide that most people will fall into.

Or her "naked party" on Saturday.

Fuck, I've no life. I'm not having sex and I'm not going to naked parties. What the hell, people.

phillyfan26 said:
Or her "naked party" on Saturday.

Fuck, I've no life. I'm not having sex and I'm not going to naked parties. What the hell, people.
I have sex, but I don't go to naked parties.

Anyway, I'm only here to up my post count and I don't mind if Vazza's not here. It just means she won't be catching me as quickly.

phillyfan26 said:

Vazza and I pwn you Andrew because neither of us paid $18 to this site.
Or, I pwn both of you because the $18 I spent didn't dent me financially whatsoever. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom