Whakapapa Skifield Superthread aka Incest Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my dreams, I tend to have nightmarish bits, fun moments, and old memories...kind of like a 00's U2 record.

Varitek said:

or trains.

yeah i havent fallen asleep yet

and yeah my computer is right by my bed.

Yeah, the train that goes into tunnels, the hot and dirty train, or the Siemens train. Siemens. None of those. Don't dream of them.

It's no big deal. Unless they're particularly frightening, unusual, or titillating :)wink:) I tend to forget them minutes after I wake up.

and jonathan rhys myers as king henry viii just jerked off into a towel his attendant was holding. really? did the king really masturbate with a servant?

Varitek said:
WOAH i just tried to screencap it out of wmp and when i posted it into photoshop it was a movie playing!

I hate it when that happens. Same thing happens on DivX for me. :grumpy:

right after the act :drool:

rhysmyersto9.jpg

and note in the background, to the left, a servant. the one holding the towel left right before the cap. damn dude was in the way of the real action.

I was watching the video of those girls who just were referenced in the demotivational thread. Cool beans.

... And I just looked at the last page. All I have to say is, "Fuck you."

yeah i think i'm going with the brown shirt. probably no neclace.

the question is, even though i figured it out once, i've forgotten, so what earings do i wear sat. night to naked party?

Varitek said:
yeah i think i'm going with the brown shirt. probably no neclace.

the question is, even though i figured it out once, i've forgotten, so what earings do i wear sat. night to naked party?

None. You'll be naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom