Whakapapa Skifield Superthread aka Incest Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:

Yes. Sexual tension is the lifeblood of conversations between men and women.

The mysterious distance, if you will.

Somebody please give me a beatdown for saying that just now.

LemonMelon said:

The mysterious distance, if you will.

Somebody please give me a beatdown for saying that just now.

beatdown.jpg

I deserved that. At this rate, I'll be shouting HELLO HELLO every time I enter a thread. Inexcusable.

Varitek said:
top ten of shit that goes down in open rooms, urine appreciator

10. Nothing. Unfortunately.
9. Dane Cook breaks in and realizes he has a stupid fascination with doors, because he's an idiot. He breaks down two doors and then shouts something about the MLB playoffs. He also says something horribly unfunny.
8. Dalton breaks in and swaps his pillow with the mysterious cum with your clean pillow.
7. Someone breaks in and realizes they broke into the wrong place.
6. Someone breaks in and steals something valuable.
5. A couple of college kids break into your room and has sex.
4. Drunk college kids break into your room and have sex.
3. Drunk college kids break into your room, has sex, and the girl is a spitzer.
2. Multiple college kids break into your room and have sex, in a number of different places in the room.
1. 2 girls, 1 cup.

So, I am I the new virgin know-it-all from the most backwards part of the USA, AKA the new Screwtape? Or am I too self-aware for that?

Too self-aware.

Unless you write poetry about your love for girls you've never met and give the poems to them. Then maybe you are.

phillyfan26 said:

10. Nothing. Unfortunately.
9. Dane Cook breaks in and realizes he has a stupid fascination with doors, because he's an idiot. He breaks down two doors and then shouts something about the MLB playoffs. He also says something horribly unfunny.
8. Dalton breaks in and swaps his pillow with the mysterious cum with your clean pillow.
7. Someone breaks in and realizes they broke into the wrong place.
6. Someone breaks in and steals something valuable.
5. A couple of college kids break into your room and has sex.
4. Drunk college kids break into your room and have sex.
3. Drunk college kids break into your room, has sex, and the girl is a spitzer.
2. Multiple college kids break into your room and have sex, in a number of different places in the room.
1. 2 girls, 1 cup.

hahhaha i was wondering where you went

I must take this moment to express my disdain for the invisibility function. My door is open at all times, and so should yours.

Of course, this is why 2-girls-1-cup was, in fact, recorded in my bedroom without my knowledge. :(

When you browse the forums, your username appears atop the screen of the forum, saying "Users Browsing this Forum."

We have the option to choose to be "invisible," which means your name doesn't appear when you browse forums.

I'd been visible until the past couple weeks. I'm invisible now so that I can browse FYM from time to time without being seen. I'm still not posting, but I want to stay updated on the elections without being involved there.

It says at the moment on Out of Control:

(Users Browsing this Forum: LemonMelon, DreamOutLoud13, Varitek, hardyharhar)

eh whatevs. the function's fairly useless for me, i always have interference tabs open anyway. there's this one about easter eggs on popmart i've had open for ages, cause i'm not premium to search later and i'm too lazy to bookmark it.

I had a dream where I was posting in the Bar the other day. Then I went outside and wolves attacked me.

My dreams are fun.

A girl once told my lunch table that all of her dreams seem to come true soon after she has them. The next day, she comes in and sees me in the morning and goes, "Dan! You're alive! I dreamt last night that you died in a car accident."

That's really disturbing.

I've never actually died in any of my dreams, but I've taken some abuse. This one time a bobcat came down from the mountains and started stalking the neighborhood, and I had to escape from it, while another time I was trapped in this den of snakes down in the woods...nature hates me in my dreams almost as much as it does in real life.

I can't remember having any nightmares. I've had weird dreams, and, occassionally, really interesting dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom