Whakapapa Skifield Superthread aka Incest Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:

My point was that if you were to post something like THAT on myspace or if everybody in your town knew, you would have an extremely busy social life. :lol:

i wouldn't do any of that with someone i met online. (sorry dalt)

and i still have a busy social life at school. :crossesfingersfortonight:

Varitek said:

i was waiting for that from one of you

Well, it was an interesting (if appropriate) choice of words.

And it brings up a curious question. Sid the slang term "tit" originate from the phrase "tit-for-tat"? I should look it up. :shifty:

So, went to the funeral, then had to rush back to announce a baseball game, and now I'm here.

Varitek said:
in high school i did freeweights and jumped rope, when i bothered, plus the soccer team which i didn't do the last year. i can't live without an elliptical because i hate running outside and i don't like treadmills either - elliptical = easy on the knees. i like the weight machines and i keep meaning to have someone who knows what they're doing teach me free weights again. if i do this geneva thing, besides running after kids and eating healthy, i'll probably buy some 5 and 10 pound weights rather than join a gym. i loved the ny gym i joined this summer.

edit - and you'll have access to a gym in college

I have a small set of weights underneath my nightstand, and I try to use them regularly. I think I have one 15 pound and one 10 pound, and I'm buying a 20 pound this weekend.

Varitek said:

first ian and dalt, then you, then glooey. maybe not glooey if she has more nights like last night. andrew you've been dethroned.

But never shall you pass me.

Dalton said:

You should be sorry. I'm really, really good at it.

and you're married. but if you're ever single i might make an exception for you, dirty old man.

wow this thread died when i went to dinner.

Varitek said:

i actually had a great conversation with him about his liberty medal speech. and by great i mean, i remained coherent.

You were there? Isn't that the thing where Jamila claimed she was Bono's friend and now everyone who was there hates her? I remember reading that on here somewhere.

if i killed you, i'd totally bury you under my floorboards, put my desk and computer on top of that spot, and then literally pass your postcount over your dead body. :)

Varitek said:
if i killed you, i'd totally bury you under my floorboards, put my desk and computer on top of that spot, and then literally pass your postcount over your dead body. :)

The :) was a nice touch.

phillyfan26 said:

You were there? Isn't that the thing where Jamila claimed she was Bono's friend and now everyone who was there hates her? I remember reading that on here somewhere.

i was there indeed. there's a pic of me somewhere on interference with a couple others. pity you didn't go. and yes, jamila was hugely obnoxious, and so was her friend. she is batshit

Varitek said:

That's quite creative. If I had to be murdered by someone over time spent on the Internet, that's totally how I'd want to go.

Varitek said:
it was a nod to screwtape.

NSW used to do that sincerely, but since Screwtape it means "hopefully I can say something controversial with everyone still loving me when the sentence is over."

Dalton said:
Unsolved mystery for you: once in college I had sex over at my girlfriends house, but when I got home there was cum on MY pillow.

Explain that.

Open rooms, man. Shit goes down in open rooms.

diamond said:

Of course not love.

This is expected on Interference.Com. A lot of my posts are to illict view points and humorously argue why my angle has the most BonoCred.:)

As far as people saying, "OMG Wtf is Bono doing now!?" I promise you he lives for those live moments-the essence of a U2 show.

It would hurt his feelings if he read that you weren't worked up for his An Cat Dubh antics, I believe.

And some of us need to stop sexualizing Bono's every move.

Thank u,

dbs

the tourist said:
6) Varitek likes making lists.

I'm big on the list as well. I think back in the Temple Bar prime, Beav noted that and started requesting top ten lists on random topics.

Varitek said:
why so quiet now? because i ruled out the possibility of sex with you?

Yes. Sexual tension is the lifeblood of conversations between men and women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom