Whakapapa Skifield Superthread aka Incest Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gluey said:

Maybe my heads been up my arse. Mind you I don't keep tabs on what's on at the movies - being the 'domesticated work from home mum and goddess' :rolleyes: :tongue:

But DVD's are another story :yes:

I think the dvd's been out since about Feb.

gluey said:

Ooh that was tourist???

:rockon:

It literally came down to the wire didn't it!

I'll top that one of these nights. Tonight's not that night, though. Nor this weekend. I'll be on vacation.

I hate closing at work. Especially during spring break. I guess I don't have to wake up early, and that's good. But damn, it's sunny here!

gluey i just got the email from facebook and i was like "who??" so it's a good thing you wrote a message, even though i just told you to friend me.

Varitek said:
gluey i just got the email from facebook and i was like "who??" so it's a good thing you wrote a message, even though i just told you to friend me.

Aren't you a bit young to have such a bad memory, whipper snapper?

the tourist said:

Well fuck. I'll really have to redouble my efforts then.

:evil: Bring it on.

poster41730199.jpg

poster30747830.jpg

poster72462236.jpg

poster38600997.jpg

P.S. Mr G went to school with Jonah. Played rugby with him too :yes: Best memory is watching him cry during a game :evil: I does happen to even the biggest of the boys :yes:

:wave: Hey guys.

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm horribly out of shape. A couple miles of walking in the rain (part of it uphill through this decidedly un-creepy cemetery) is an epic journey for me. I felt like I was going to pass out. :(

I'm already 4th on this thread? I've only been here about 30 minutes today, haven't I?

so if i ever meet larry, i'm gonna tell him i have a bet that i can get a picture of him smiling and i'll split the $50 with him if he smiles.

Varitek said:

:lol: I always do that - otherwise people would be WTF??!!

LemonMelon said:

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm horribly out of shape. A couple miles of walking in the rain (part of it uphill through this decidedly un-creepy cemetery) is an epic journey for me. I felt like I was going to pass out. :(

That is very sad indeed.

Varitek said:
so if i ever meet larry, i'm gonna tell him i have a bet that i can get a picture of him smiling and i'll split the $50 with him if he smiles.

:lol:

LemonMelon said:

why'd you walk in the rain?

i ran 2.5 miles on the elliptical and did the weight machines today. then i tried to do 8 minutes on the stairmaster and quit after 3.

Varitek said:
you met larry! and he didn't smile in the picture

:yikes: That's a hideous pic of me.....I was having camera issues. I got to hug him 3 times because of it. He even tried 'tapping' my camera and pushing buttons to get it going as well....he's really good to talk to when he's in the mood.

gluey said:

:yikes: That's a hideous pic of me.....I was having camera issues. I got to hug him 3 times because of it. He even tried 'tapping' my camera and pushing buttons to get it going as well....he's really good to talk to when he's in the mood.

i didn't notice if it's a hideous pic of you, i was staring at larry. i got some extra seconds of bono hug time because my camera wouldn't go off. camera problems ftw. in fact once my friend faked camera problems while i was having a pic with a red sox player.

Varitek said:

:lol: I just wish I got a pic with him a couple of days later. He was all grins there, and really funny too.....egging me on :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom