Whakapapa Skifield Superthread aka Incest Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hungry but I'm too lazy to make anything. Where's Axver too cook for me?

the tourist said:

Yes, they are. But so are Americans. I just watched Saw III and IV yesterday.

haven't seen saw iv yet, a friend has it so i'll probably borrow it some time. i'd love to see the original japanese Ring.

the most fucked up japanese movie ever, EVER, EVER is Battle Royale.

Varitek said:

haven't seen saw iv yet, a friend has it so i'll probably borrow it some time. i'd love to see the original japanese Ring.

IV is pretty good. Not great, by any means. And none of them can touch the first one.

amen about the first one.

sorry my attention isn't exclusively here, i'm sending emails about jobs. plus i should be writing a paper, but it's kinda late and i'm tired, so i might just go nap before dinner. i phail.

Varitek said:

first ian and dalt, then you, then glooey. maybe not glooey if she has more nights like last night. andrew you've been dethroned.

That was legendary last night. My arse is still numb and my wrists are slowly getting full movement back!! :lol:

Varitek said:
amen about the first one.

sorry my attention isn't exclusively here, i'm sending emails about jobs. plus i should be writing a paper, but it's kinda late and i'm tired, so i might just go nap before dinner. i phail.
No, that's fine that you're not posting. Makes the gap bigger. ;)

gluey said:

That was legendary last night. My arse is still numb and my wrists are slowly getting full movement back!! :lol:

I've done that before. I believe one night I had in the mid-300 range.

the tourist said:

Yep! It came out in theatres in October.

Maybe my heads been up my arse. Mind you I don't keep tabs on what's on at the movies - being the 'domesticated work from home mum and goddess' :rolleyes: :tongue:

But DVD's are another story :yes:

the tourist said:

I've done that before. I believe one night I had in the mid-300 range.

:ohmy: In a superthread or in general....

I was just going full speed last night. Mind you it helped with everyone being around and throwing savouries at each other.

(yeah, suck that one if you read it Jen!! :rockon: )

It was a bloody fun thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom