"we've been walking barefoot all summer"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
missdress has 20 pairs of shoe for each season

(that equals 80 total (ridiculous, i know))

:hmm: i saw this thread and thought :heart: ash :heart: wait...this isn't in b&c...

8 eye doc martens. i like stomping around like an idtiot. actually i grew out of the pair i had about 6 years ago (my feet have since stopped growing). i've got a pair of good old converse chuck taylors, but they've seen better days--duct tape holding the sole to the shoe and stuff.

i hate sandals.

want to know why i had to edit this? cos i can't count. 6 years ago, not 4. i'm permanently stuck in 2000, i tell you!

Last edited:
I but a pair of sneakers abd wear them until they wear out, then buy another pair over and over. My current shoes are black and white converses, the suede kind. I also like to wear flip-flops sometimes. Heels are the devil.

Sneakers, pretty much the year round. Sketchers.

I had some black Chuck Taylors, but they were killing my feet. They just don't make them like they used to. :(

Combat boots when it snows. :up:

sneaks, for sure. Though I like boots better in the winter...not rubber boots...like, you know, doc martins that come up a little past your ankle.

I constantly wear sandals in summer, and usually wear sneakers of some sort in the fall/winter.. lately I've had to wear my really-beat-up not-so-powder-blue-anymore Reeboks. I also have black and purple Skechers boots I'll probably have to wear soon because it's going to snow any time now :| My mom hates them though :lol: I can't figure out why.

71_1.JPG

but in brown

These:
00_1.JPG

And these:
a9_1.JPG

I used to wear heels all the time, but now my feet are REALLY screwed up. :down::(
c16002-007t.jpg

but lighter tan

I wear thongs. On my feet that is!

That's going to sound really strange to people from certain parts of the world. But its probably not what you think. Then again...

Back
Top Bottom