Wetwang Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
So far, we've visited:

- Pop Survivor Round One
- Australia Discotheque style
- EBTTRT
- IAMJ
- TCATT
- POTDB
- EYKIW/Liechtenstein
- AIWIU2
- Australia
- Djibouti
- Te Urewera National Park
- Inaccessible Island
- Lodgepole, Nebraska
- Bangaluru, which was Bangin'
- Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu
- Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Ouagadougou
- Dominican Republic
- Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen
- Fernando de Noronha
- Kyzyl, aka Fuck Vowels
- Torquay, aka Fawlty Towers
- Bill, Wyoming
- Fenway Park
- Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic
- Vrbno pod Pradědem
- Unalaska
- Sexy Peak, Idaho
- Fucking, Austria
- Wittenoom, Western Australia
- Hell, Michigan
- Centralia, Pennsylvania
- Anus, France
- Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia

Now, after 1,000 posts in Vagina, we've found ourselves in Wetwang, a village in Yorkshire, England. It seems to have amused even J. R. R. Tolkien; an alternate name for Nindalf, a swamp in the Lord Of The Rings universe, is Wetwang.

Well, Vagina was our quickest thread in a long time! It took only about 9.5 hours to move on to Wetwang.

major_panic said:
Poor Dalton. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to, like, buy PFan a girlfriend or something already.

No, not poor Dalton. Poor PFan.

Varitek said:
i will never, ever fake tan. i love laying out in the sun with a book, ipod, or for a nap, but fake tanning :down: :down:

I will never fake tan either. And I've tried tanning before, but I get bored quickly.

Wow, it's past 3am. :crack:

I really should go in a few minutes if I want to be alert when I go trainspotting tomorrow. Er, today.

Axver said:
Wow, it's past 3am. :crack:

I really should go in a few minutes if I want to be alert when I go trainspotting tomorrow. Er, today.

I could see me lasting till 5, if our thread in EYKIW was still firing, but I think I'll be going really soon.

Alisaura said:

'Splain for me the obscure reference?

(on further thought, I suspect that perhaps Detroit may not be in Ohio...)

At the Detroit show on the Elevation Tour, Bono exclaims "Detroit, Ohio!"

Detroit, however, is in Michigan.

I think I'm going to have to wake everyone up while I make a trip to the bathroom. Blast our creaking floors!

Last edited:
Alisaura said:
My electric blanket has been on for six hours.

Watch me hop into bed and do an impression of Edge.

:combust:

You need an electric blanket already? I didn't use an electric blanket AT ALL last year. :tsk:

Actually, I really could've used one. I just didn't want to buy one and was already worried about my power bill simply from my heater use in the evenings.

Though at the moment, I only have my bedspread and bedspread inner on the bed. Because I'm lazy, the bedspread inner is not actually IN the bedspread.

bono_man2002 said:
I think I'm going to have to wake everyone up while I make a trip to the bathroom. Blast or creaking floors!

Ah, another perk to living by myself. At 3am in the morning, I can horrifically sing along to Porcupine Tree and there's nobody around to care.

bono_man2002 said:

I could see me lasting till 5, if our thread in EYKIW was still firing, but I think I'll be going really soon.

I'm not as tired as I expected to be. I don't think I could push past 4am though. And like I say, I've my trainspotting commitment. So I'll be out very soon. I know, I keep saying that.

I made it back, I think our dog is waking everone up by barking at nothing....Or maybe there is something? Dare I say it....

*cue spooky music*

I am a cold wuss. And the nights do get cooler up here than they do in Melb ;)

Leccie blankie... :drool:

There's a pic somewhere of Bono asleep on a couch in front of a world map... it needs to have a caption like "BONO: Phailing at Geography"

Alisaura said:
I am a cold wuss. And the nights do get cooler up here than they do in Melb ;)

Oh thats right, you're up in Castlemaine aren't you?

I haven't been there in years, and I'm going to Phail at Geography like bono and ask, where abouts is it? :lol:

bono_man2002 said:
I made it back, I think our dog is waking everone up by barking at nothing....Or maybe there is something? Dare I say it....

*cue spooky music*

It's just Liam rummaging for potatoes.

Axver said:
Ah, another perk to living by myself. At 3am in the morning, I can horrifically sing along to Porcupine Tree and there's nobody around to care.
Solitude. :drool:

Dammit, that's what I need. I need to drive off somewhere tomorrow and not see another bloody human being for several hours. Absence of traffic noise would be a bonus too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom