Wetwang Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lgeasterbodythefunkyicofi3.gif

Hey y'all.

Goddamnit, Coles. Just checked their website and my local one is closed today. :down:

Fuck you and your resurrection, Jeebus. I need orange juice.

I desperately need to get a pet cat :sigh:

Except I have no idea what I would name a cat. Knowing me, I'd either give it a really complicated multi-syllable name, or else I'd just call it "Cat" :lol:

cinnaminson said:
the petrol stations are open Ax, and Video Ezy, :(

Yeah, I may just walk to the 7-11 near me if things get desperate, despite the fact I know they'll rip me off.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Except I have no idea what I would name a cat. Knowing me, I'd either give it a really complicated multi-syllable name, or else I'd just call it "Cat" :lol:

Just don't ask VP for cat name advice :lol: :wink:
We called our last cat Puss.
This one gets called everything but the kitchen sink :giggle:

Sorry the stores are closed Axver. I feel your pain. I have juice in the fridge, if that's any consolation :)

I had a cat named The Girl Cat once (or just Girl for short), because when we got her, we got her and her brother. We came up with a name for him immediately, but never could decide on one for her, so she kept being referred to as "The Girl Cat" until it stuck.

I also had a cat named Elephant. I don't even know what that was about :lol:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Call it Vladimir. You know you want to.

Lila64 said:
Sorry the stores are closed Axver. I feel your pain. I have juice in the fridge, if that's any consolation :)

Your fridge really should be about 10,000km closer, you know. :wink:

Alright, so I'm thinking of what to do for my 40,000th post, and in true stereotypical Axver fashion, I'm thinking of doing an insane setlist with every song on U2's eleven studio albums. I can't think of anything more interesting to do for the occasion anyway.

Axver said:

Call it Vladimir. You know you want to.

and then when it bites you (which it will) you can call it Vlad the Impaler :wink:

we're a family of cats. . . .
one of our cats is called Scratchy, cause she scratches a lot,
another is Buddy, we needed a friend,
Pip, she only ever makes a pippy noise, never a real meow,
Nicky, came to us christened Nooky, but that was just stupid,
Ash, looks like she's climbed out of the chimney,
Crumpet, my parents idea, it was the 70's, possibly a bad pun on pussy:eyebrow: ,
Blu-Tak, the same colour as blue tak,also in that family Sticky tape and Clag. . . . . once you start a theme you have to run with it :shrug:

I drank a lot of grapefruit juice growing up, but we added loads of sugar to it, so I don't know that it was grapefruit juice anymore at that point.

But I love orange juice, apple juice, grape juice, cranberry juice ... I love juice.

cinnaminson said:
:lmao: no, blu tak is kinda grey. I don't know if they make it overseas but you use it to stick posters up and things like that
:lol: okay. The only Blu-Tak I've ever used was bright blue.

And I just had an epiphany... I could name a cat LEMON! It's a nerdy U2 reference without being obvious, but it's also weird enough to be a cool cat name. Also, it would help if the cat is yellow, but it's not required :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom