Wetwang Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to the first point depot at the gym today. I decided I'm gonna listen to the other 3 in a row the next 3 times I'm at the gym.

Wow, how are we still in Wetwang? Way to NOT postwhore, people. :tsk:

Oh come on, people. Don't make me do actual work or something else productive.

Varitek said:
Hey Lila. Is Maddy on her trip yet?

Yes, she is. They were at the Smithsonian today, and the Holocaust museum. I think they are at a mall to eat/shop a bit this evening. I'm sure I'll hear from her later. She sent me a couple of cell phone pics. Visited the National Gallery (?) where Stephen Colbert's pic is hanging :lol:

Hola Mr. Axver :wave:

hey axver. zoo confessionals, NOW.

i'm gonna shower and then i have a thing to write and a party or two to go to, so i'm afraid i won't be much use as a postwhore.

oh and we want an explanation for how the non-album songs were compiled, over in the survivor thread.

speaking of. i have a bunch of bsides i got from you off an album called b-sides collection. i've got tracks 6,7,8, 11,12,14,15,16. what are the other tracks? i might want them...

Varitek said:
oh and we want an explanation for how the non-album songs were compiled, over in the survivor thread.

It's pretty obvious, really - anything officially released.

speaking of. i have a bunch of bsides i got from you off an album called b-sides collection. i've got tracks 6,7,8, 11,12,14,15,16. what are the other tracks? i might want them...

1. Out Of Control (U2:3 version)
2. Stories For Boys (U2:3 version)
3. Boy/Girl
4. Another Day
5. Twilight (b-side/demo version)

9. J. Swallow
10. A Celebration

13. Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Come

Varitek said:
hey axver. zoo confessionals, NOW.

i'm gonna shower and then i have a thing to write and a party or two to go to, so i'm afraid i won't be much use as a postwhore.

:lol: I saw it; the others pointed me to it last night. Now all I need is a witty response. Kind of hard to come up with those when I've just staggered out of bed, apparently.

And way to have a life outside Interference. Didn't you know the blue crack is the meaning of life? :tsk:

can i have 1+2? (where is the third song from u2-3?)

i have
another day from 1979 cbs studios
boy girl from windmill lane 79
twilight from 79-02 eamon andrews
A Celebration that lasts 2:48
sixty seconds that lasts 3:12

are these the same versions?

My 'having a life' today consisted of going to the AT&T store for a new SIMM card, and having lunch out with a friend. I may catch up on a bunch of work this evening. :sigh:

Wazzup Dalton?

Varitek said:
can i have 1+2? (where is the third song from u2-3?)

i have
another day from 1979 cbs studios
boy girl from windmill lane 79
twilight from 79-02 eamon andrews
A Celebration that lasts 2:48
sixty seconds that lasts 3:12

are these the same versions?

Boy/Girl is the third song from U2:3. But since it's the only version, I didn't mark it as "U2:3 version".

Another Day was recorded in London in December 1979, I think at CBS studios, and released in February 1980. That's probably what you have.

That would be the correct Boy/Girl. If you have OOC and SFB from Windmill Lane 1979 then that's the U2:3 versions too.

That Twilight was Another Day's b-side.

My A Celebration is 2:53 and Sixty Seconds is 3:00 exactly.

Lila64 said:
My 'having a life' today consisted of going to the AT&T store for a new SIMM card, and having lunch out with a friend. I may catch up on a bunch of work this evening. :sigh:

Wazzup Dalton?

My having a life today will likely just be going grocery shopping. I wonder if the supermarket's even open Easter Sunday? I know they're open Easter Monday because I plan to go in and buy lots of chocolate half-price. :drool:

Lila64 said:
I don't celebrate Easter. I actually hate that all the shops are closed. :shrug:

Easter's a secular holiday here, or might as well be. The only thing most people - myself included - give a shit about is the chocolate.

Mmm, chocolate. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom