Wetwang Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sad Punk said:

Jen seems upset that I've only ever owned one U2 poster. :(

Wait, by that do you mean you've possessed just one poster of the band U2, or you've pwnd a guy who posts on the U2 forums?

major_panic said:

Wait, by that do you mean you've possessed just one poster of the band U2, or you've pwnd a guy who posts on the U2 forums?

I mean like a big shiny picture that you put up in your room. I think I've owned more than one poster on a U2 forum.

The Sad Punk said:

I mean like a big shiny picture that you put up in your room. I think I've owned more than one poster on a U2 forum.

I only have one too. A Vertigo one, although the date is wrong for the Aussie concerts :madspit:

And I don't think I've pwnd anyone at all.

mysterious_jen said:

YES IT IS SAD !

unless i have toooooo many u2 posters, which is more than likely

How many do you have? I could never find good posters. My sister bought that one of Bono without me knowing. She also got a Cure Boys Don't Cry one and a Bowie one. :drool:

major_panic said:

I only have one too. A Vertigo one, although the date is wrong for the Aussie concerts :madspit:

Wouldn't that actually make it a bit rare?

I have no U2 posters. But I have the One Tree Hill single framed, and a couple of lithographs yet to be framed.

I was wondering if it was worth framing any of those JT20 lithographs. Only if I use my time machine to go back to the JT sessions and get them signed.

Actually that's a pretty good idea. BRB d0uds

Axver said:

Wouldn't that actually make it a bit rare?

Nope, what I meant was that it's one of the generic posters which just says U2//Vertigo//2005 on it. I didn't buy a poster at the concert for some reason.

The Sad Punk said:

How many do you have? I could never find good posters. My sister bought that one of Bono without me knowing. She also got a Cure Boys Don't Cry one and a Bowie one. :drool:

your sister is made of win !

i dont know how many i have, but its alot.

im a crazy pleban whose walls used to be covered.

mysterious_jen said:

your sister is made of win !

i dont know how many i have, but its alot.

im a crazy pleban whose walls used to be covered.

I know, she came back with these posters and was like "oh there was this sale, Bon - I got you this stuff!" and I was like hell yes.

I'd like to see your poster collection sometime. Actually, one corner of my wall is having a situation like that even now. I put up all these newspaper cut-outs of my Eagles after we won the 06 GF. I went to Canberra right after it so I had a collection of nation-wide papers to mutilate. :lol:

Oh, and I met a bunch of Eagles at the Melbourne airport the day after the GF, so some of my stuff got signed. SUPERMASSIVEMOTHERFUCKINGWIN.

I can only put posters on my wardrobe doors (mirrors), cos it's a rented house and I'm paranoid about leaving marks on the walls.

:reject:

Hi Aussie/NZ posse ;)

The Sad Punk said:
What's a bet this'll be the only Beach Boys song on the list and we won't get Surf's Up, Good Vibrations or any of their good stuff?

im just like oh fuck its the beach boys?

for christ sake.

give me anythign gooood????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom