Wetwang Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell did Australia land one of the worst national anthems ever, for such an awesome country? The Kiwi anthem runs circles around it...

major_panic said:
How the hell did Australia land one of the worst national anthems ever, for such an awesome country? The Kiwi anthem runs circles around it...

Let's see if this sets off the Axver Kiwi smugness alarm... :shifty:

I never really paid much attention to Paul Kelly (the song of his in Young Einstein is good) except that when I was in Melbourne last, there was a free single of his given away with every copy of one of the local newspapers. :ohmy: No idea if I still have it.

The Sad Punk said:
I never really paid much attention to Paul Kelly (the song of his in Young Einstein is good) except that when I was in Melbourne last, there was a free single of his given away with every copy of one of the local newspapers. :ohmy: No idea if I still have it.

I've not heard much of his music, but I've heard it's good. We sang Leaps and Bounds as our year 12 song, that rocked.

The Sad Punk said:

I have noticed that I don't like most forumers with screennames ending in 'vox'. Just a reoccuring feeling.

:lol: Tells you something about their personality types, I suppose.

Although, there are only a couple, aren't there? gabrielvox and shaun vox?

major_panic said:

Let's see if this sets off the Axver Kiwi smugness alarm... :shifty:

:lol: The Kiwi accent is pretty bloody good. I wish we used the fifth verse more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom