Wetwang Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnaminson said:
I only get boring things on facebook :grumpy:

Arrested Development is one of the best shows ever. :lol: :lol: Just finished watching them all the other day. . . . soooo funny.

jesus christ you aint posting in the right sections !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:faint:

mysterious_jen said:

yeah !!!!!!!

i love this shit . yes i am sad and boring

Haha, I love these useless lists too. :lol:

I remember back in November 04 or 03 they had some massive 90's countdown. I think I taped most of it for some reason.

The Sad Punk said:

Haha, I love these useless lists too. :lol:

I remember back in November 04 or 03 they had some massive 90's countdown. I think I taped most of it for some reason.

i live and hope for a faint glimpse of u2,

which is stupid seeing as i A- own all the clips
or B - can utube anything at anygiven moment,

but fuck it my tv is huge and worth the wait to see them on :drool: :drool: :drool:

While I'm looking at videos, here's one of me doing a performance at the uni a while back. It's pretty poor, I'd only been training for about a month following a year and a half break - I'd say I'm much improved now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-tauF1LUxU

EDIT: Eurgh, the quality of movement on that video is horrible. Really, I needed a lot more practice before performing.

The Sad Punk said:
You should, Ax - it's very clever. A little 'cute' at times, but it's so funny and smart that it's something that everybody should try to get into.

See, this requires me not being lazy, though. It's not even a British comedy.

Axver said:

See, this requires me not being lazy, though. It's not even a British comedy.

Now, don't be like that. British comedy owes a lot to American comedy. If it weren't for the Jack Benny radio show, we'd probably never have Hancock's Half Hour, therefore no Monty Python, Fawlty Towers and so on. So I think you owe it to yourself to check it out. :wink:

i live and hope for a faint glimpse of u2,

which is stupid seeing as i A- own all the clips
or B - can utube anything at anygiven moment,

I'm the same, for some reason. I'm hoping In a Lifetime comes on, but the chances of that are literally nil.

The Sad Punk said:

Now, don't be like that. British comedy owes a lot to American comedy. If it weren't for the Jack Benny radio show, we'd probably never have Hancock's Half Hour, therefore no Monty Python, Fawlty Towers and so on. So I think you owe it to yourself to check it out. :wink:

Touche. Still doesn't do anything about my laziness though. :wink:

cinnaminson said:

you can haul yer arse all over Melbourne to photograph trains but can't get to JBHIFI to get one of the best shows ever :tsk:

Doesn't cost me a cent to photograph trains from Wellington Parade though.

major_panic said:

Not bad, although seeing it in cuts like that makes it a lot less funny.

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend watching these in advance. I think it lessons the effect once you watch the thing for real.

It's not like all the good stuff from the show could ever be concentrated into one two minute Youtube clip, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom