Wetwang Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha why do people like shiny swords? I don't actually have many other photos with them surprisingly. I'll see what I can dig up.

jian.jpg

major_panic said:
Haha why do people like shiny swords? I don't actually have many other photos with them surprisingly. I'll see what I can dig up.

Don't make me use my camera for purposes unrelated to trams or trains.

cinnaminson said:
awww, I was waiting for nunchukas to the nuts :lol:

Yeah, that hasn't happened yet, surprisingly. Although I have had to the head numerous times, which may explain aspects of my personality. :huh:

cinnaminson said:
the crowd look so disinterested

You'd think that they'd at least be watching. But nooooo, they're too cool to watch. :madspit:

So I was just watching a couple of 1st season episodes of Arrested Development with my mum. I have been trying to get her into it. It seems to be working, so I'm watching it chronologically with her. Though it means I'll have to get my copy of Season 2 from one of my mates, who's had it for ages now. :madspit:

major_panic said:
So, have I established my credentials as expert on Asian stereotypes yet? :wink:

You need more cultural relativism, hatred of human rights, etc.

cinnaminson said:

I haven't heard anything about being an expert at IT, although I probably just missed it.

:lmao: I'm fairly Phail Collins when it comes to that, but that's what friends are for...

The Sad Punk said:
So I was just watching a couple of 1st season episodes of Arrested Development with my mum. I have been trying to get her into it. It seems to be working, so I'm watching it chronologically with her. Though it means I'll have to get my copy of Season 2 from one of my mates, who's had it for ages now. :madspit:

Vazza tells me I should watch that but I'm lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom