Wetwang Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diemen said:
Hola.

So. Out of sheer curiosity, I decided to see how many times Carek has posted in the last day.

82 times. Now, to me, that's freaking crazy.

Then, out of additional curiosity, I looked up a few bar and random-funny-sounding-place regulars.

unico: 62 :hi5:
cori: 79 :shrug:
Pfan: 101 :uhoh:
Varitek: 260 :eek:
Axver: 397 :crazy:

I don't know if this ruins your perception of me ... but I have no life.

Varitek said:
i'm out on the town guys. see you when i have my sober up with interference and get conned into drunkenly oversharing time in a few hours!

My plans for Saturday morning just got cancelled so I'll be up for it. :cheers:

Varitek said:
i'm out on the town guys. see you when i have my sober up with interference and get conned into drunkenly oversharing time in a few hours!

that's awesome. hopefully i'll still be awake in time. it's not as fun reading it when the thread is buried in the archives :(

phillyfan26 said:

I don't know if this ruins your perception of me ... but I have no life.

Nah, you're still cool. Does give me some perspective, though. :wink:

And just to throw it out there. Including this post, I've posted a whopping....

wait for it....

it's gonna be good...

11 times.

Booyah.

poster44457560.jpg

i'm not sure if that is actually in defense of ax or if it's worse.

well anyway. see you all later. and i have a great idea for a series of motivational posters but it'll be a lot of work

Well, I usually have a life (somewhat), but all of my friends got sick this week so I've had nothing to do during Spring Break.

I hate proactive, It never worked for me. I still have acne, but my face is a lot better than it was 2 years ago.....I don't bother using anything anymore.

bono_man2002 said:
I hate proactive, It never worked for me. I still have acne, but my face is a lot better than it was 2 years ago.....I don't bother using anything anymore.

yeah i agree. i hate that stuff because i feel like my face was fine without it. then i use it and when i stop my face is all WTF!!!!

unico said:
ugh i look like a fuckin pizza. i ran out of proactive this week (it was a christmas gift) and now my face has exploded.

oh, just turn on the TV tomorrow afternoon, watch the infomercial, and order some more of that cra ... uh, stuff.

unico said:

yeah i agree. i hate that stuff because i feel like my face was fine without it. then i use it and when i stop my face is all WTF!!!!

Yeah, thats exactly what happend to me, If I missed even just one day, my face would break out again. :madspit:

bono_man2002 said:

:rockon: Only another 290-odd and you'll be right up there with Axver.

How did you work out how many posts were made?, by just going back and counting thread total posts?

Just did a search by username, all posts from yesterday and newer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom