Westward Ho!, Devon, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't look at it now cos my pc's shite, I'll have to use the work pc for that :wink: but seriously Khanada did a spreadsheet? :eek:h:

Yep, it's the ultimate statsbomb.

After Craggy Island, you're our 43rd highest poster. I imagine once we account for Rooty Hill, you might be a bit higher still.

POSTCOUNTS....TOP 4.....:ohmy:....Ax, you're the man among the babes :yes:

WildHoney 54,443
Axver 53,214
Sicy 50,632
LarryMullen's POPAngel 48,685

Axver, tell us what you think when you get to the song Fall on Me.

I think it's track 3. It's one of R.E.M.'s catchiest and most radio-friendly 80's songs. And it's a fan favorite. And a favorite of yours truly.

POSTCOUNTS....TOP 4.....:ohmy:....Ax, you're the man among the babes :yes:

WildHoney 54,443
Axver 53,214
Sicy 50,632
LarryMullen's POPAngel 48,685

Woah, I'm nearly at #1. Kind of scary.

:ohmy: Why were you in Middlemore? Pfft, it's piss easy to find your way around there...... :tsk:

My mum broke her ankle the other day :doh:

It's not remotely easy to find your way around - and bugger me, how long can you park there before you have to pay? We were there for an hour, i had to walk around the entire fucking carpark to the place to pay, only to find out i didn't have to.

Axver, tell us what you think when you get to the song Fall on Me.

I think it's track 3. It's one of R.E.M.'s catchiest and most radio-friendly 80's songs. And it's a fan favorite. And a favorite of yours truly.

Just finished it. Initially I wasn't as into it as the first two tracks, but by the end I was sucked in. Hard to give much more of a firm opinion after just one listen, but I certainly liked it, and I like all I'm hearing so far.

My mum broke her ankle the other day :doh:

It's not remotely easy to find your way around - and bugger me, how long can you park there before you have to pay? We were there for an hour, i had to walk around the entire fucking carpark to the place to pay, only to find out i didn't have to.

:ohmy: :hug: Sorry to hear about your Mum! Hope she recovers quickly :yes:

It's piss easy you amateur! You can park for 15 minutes before you have to pay. That's weird you didn't have to pay! The machines for payment are inside the main entrance on the left (as you're heading out), or outside the Kids First Entrance on the right. ATM machine is inside the main entrance to the right of the cafe. :hmm: Maybe I should become one of those old farts who stand around helping lost people.....

Seriously Ax, you need to get laid.....

:lol: No shit! Though it's funny. It took me over 4.5 years to get to 31,000 posts or so. Then in the last four months, thanks to the Superthreads, I've put on 22,000 more - and at the same time I've had more of a social life than I've ever had. But just an evening in one of these threads can really send your post count flying ...

Ok, I was going to see if I could attempt at top 50 for U2 and Bruce. It...just started hurting my head, so here are my top off of each of their respective albums. U2 had 78 representatives, Bruce had 61:

If I had to do a top ten for U2 though, it would probably be
1) TUF
2) Streets
3) Acrobat
4) EPAA
5) RTSS
6) Ultraviolet
7) Bad
8) The First Time
9) COBL
10) WOWY

And Bruce would be
1) I'm On Fire
2) For You
3) The Promised Land
4) The River
5) Badland
6) Atlantic City
7) Born To Run
8) Radio Nowhere
9) Devils and Dust
10) Rosalita

RANDOM POST!

:lol: No shit! Though it's funny. It took me over 4.5 years to get to 31,000 posts or so. Then in the last four months, thanks to the Superthreads, I've put on 22,000 more - and at the same time I've had more of a social life than I've ever had. But just an evening in one of these threads can really send your post count flying ...
So I'm learning..... :shifty:

OK, Underneath The Bunker is a fucking weird track. It instrumentally kind of reminds me of The Shadows, but then it throws in that odd buried, distorted vocal track.

Ian, did you listen to In Rainbows?

Damn it, I passed 13,000 and missed it *goes to find 13,000th post*

:ohmy: :hug: Sorry to hear about your Mum! Hope she recovers quickly :yes:

It's piss easy you amateur! You can park for 15 minutes before you have to pay. That's weird you didn't have to pay! The machines for payment are inside the main entrance on the left (as you're heading out), or outside the Kids First Entrance on the right. ATM machine is inside the main entrance to the right of the cafe. :hmm: Maybe I should become one of those old farts who stand around helping lost people.....

She'll be fine. My dad's carrying on like he's the one with the broken ankle. Jesus, he's fucking hopeless.

The only one i could find was around the back, past the helipad. Good god. It would also be better if there was some parking not reserved for builders.

And this is random but I see that the thread is moving close to 1,000 posts...

How the hell do you decide what the next location is? Do you guys have a duel to the death or something to see who gets to name the location??? That would be fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom