Westward Ho!, Devon, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bmore is superfar from the beltway though. but if you go to a dc school, everything you need is inside of it. stay away from GMU, Marymount, etc. they're right up on that bitch. commuting is a joke, even though everyone does it.

Thanks for the tips, Maya.

As much as I complain about the beltway, nothing could ever be worse than Boston's Big Dig was when I last visited in '06.

Boston U's the one that's been recruiting me as well. We're just in the same circuit then. How'd you do on your SAT?

I don't know anything about those schools except for UM, which is a good private school. The only problem is, you have to live in Miami... not the nice, Horatio Caine-type Miami, that's for sure.

I got a 2070 (1360) on my second attempt after I got 2030 (1310) the first time around.

I just think of the whole "Da U" culture of crack smoking ESPN analysts who used to play football there. I figure they contacted me to break out of that demographic.

I got a 2070 (1360) on my second attempt after I got 2030 (1310) the first time around.

I just think of the whole "Da U" culture of crack smoking ESPN analysts who used to play football there. I figure they contacted me to break out of that demographic.

Nice! I got a 1340 / 1950 last time around. Hopefully I can bring that up next time.

The Citrus Bowl was one of the most disgusting stadiums in college football. I'm glad that piece of shit got torn down, or is getting torn down.

States that DID NOT contact me:

Maine
New Hampshire
Kentucky
North Dakota
South Dakota
Mississippi
Arkansas
Oklahoma
Nebraska
Kansas
Oregon
Washington
Hawaii
Alaska
Idaho
Montana
Wyoming
Indiana

Way to drop the ball, guys.

(I'm very amused that a New Mexico college contacted me.)

Roll with me here.

home_trans.gif

The site sucks too much for that pic to show up.

For Dalton, here's the Michigan schools:

Hillsdale College
Kettering University

For Phanan, here's the Massachusetts schools:

Babson College
Bentley College
Boston College
Boston University
Brandeis University
Clark University
Hampshire College
Nichols College
Northeastern University
Stonehill College
Western New England College
Worcester Polytechnic Institute

Oooh Mass...I'm making it a personal quest of mine to go to the BC game this year. I actually have never been to an away game. Sad...

They've got a shitty stadium and the fans were mostly jackasses. But going up to Boston and chillin' like Thomas "Curly" Jefferson was pretty cool.

'Sup, 'Ver? That part of your username doesn't get enough credit.

'Sup, 'Ver? That part of your username doesn't get enough credit.

:laugh:

I can't believe I just slept in past 1pm and then woke up and thought it was too early. I think this is a sign I need to fix my sleeping schedule.

They've got a shitty stadium and the fans were mostly jackasses. But going up to Boston and chillin' like Thomas "Curly" Jefferson was pretty cool.

Boston is a kickass city. Loved it up there. Didn't know where I was going 70% of the time, but the other 30% was very enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom