Westward Ho!, Devon, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, seeing as how I go there to do my cheating, it would make things awkward if I meet another woman there. The worlds would collide, you know?

444063013_06368e4fd6.jpg
:lol:

I'm sorry I asked.
hehe :wink:

Funny you ask. I've got a rough draft going, and it totally contrasts what I'm currently doing for Retro Island.

Whereas Retro is all fun and shit, DI5 is shaping up to be a bit dark, which just might be the ticket for me not winning the thing. :lol:

Cool. Yeah, you have done some interesting things in the past, so I'll be interested to see how this goes.

Dark as it may get, I think you have a fighting chance. :wink:

YLB, LM, and I have all finished ours and listened to each others.

Funny you ask. I've got a rough draft going, and it totally contrasts what I'm currently doing for Retro Island.

Whereas Retro is all fun and shit, DI5 is shaping up to be a bit dark, which just might be the ticket for me not winning the thing. :lol:

:rockon: I want to hear this list when it's done.

For my sake, I hope a list simply being "dark" isn't enough to get it tossed out. The entire second half of my list is the darkest, most depressing thing I'll likely ever have it in me to do again. We're talking Axver or Screwy playlist kind of depressing.

For my sake, I hope a list simply being "dark" isn't enough to get it tossed out. The entire second half of my list is the darkest, most depressing thing I'll likely ever have it in me to do again. We're talking Axver or Screwy playlist kind of depressing.
i think phanan's playlist has excellent flow and a good choice of songs. so i voted for bono_212.

:rockon: I want to hear this list when it's done.

Yeah, don't expect to get too far. :lol:

I recently listened to your DI4 playlist again. It deserved a better fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom