Westward Ho!, Devon, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7th. In some out of date calendar, we were probably born during the same month.

Or probably just Russia before they could be bothered updating their calendar. :laugh:

Got to love that whole "October Revolution wasn't actually in October" thing.

Enough to break the ice.

My buddy intends to use that as a pickup line at the shore this summer.

The 7th.

Yeah, by exactly two months. I'm quite frustrated, especially knowing that the people older than me in my class are going to vote based on little to no knowledge.

Oh ... god. Now that's lame.

It's a competition of worst pickup lines, just to see who can do the best with the worst line. So far, the worst line effectively used was, "So ... you wanna make out?"

The 7th.

Yeah, by exactly two months. I'm quite frustrated, especially knowing that the people older than me in my class are going to vote based on little to no knowledge.

Huh, I was meant to be born on the 7th, but I was a lazy bastard and hung around until the 17th.

If I remember correctly, I missed out by probably closer to 2.5 months. It really pissed me off when the few people who'd already turned 18 came into school the Monday after the election and had the most mindless comments. Like the girl who voted for Family First (aka Fundies First) because "oh, they sounded nice". :|

Jesus Christ: the Coldplay thread. Someone knows just the worst time to throw their opinions into the fold. I won't say more.

It's a competition of worst pickup lines, just to see who can do the best with the worst line. So far, the worst line effectively used was, "So ... you wanna make out?"

:laugh:

A couple of my friends from high school were bloody good at shocking pickup lines. I can think of some terrible railway ones. Though none of us would ever actually seriously use them. Me because ... well, I'm not getting anywhere anyway, and them because they're too religious for their own good, but have managed to hold onto a sense of humour.

Fuck, over a year later, FOABP really holds up well.

And phanan, have you found PRR's Live At NEARfest yet? I couldn't find a torrent, but shouldn't it be out already?

Fuck, over a year later, FOABP really holds up well.

And phanan, have you found PRR's Live At NEARfest yet? I couldn't find a torrent, but shouldn't it be out already?

No, I haven't had any luck, either. I think it's only available online through the Nearfest Records website, which could be why it hasn't appeared on any torrents or blogs yet.

I'll keep an eye out. I may just end up buying the thing without hearing it if I don't come across it soon.

No, I haven't had any luck, either. I think it's only available online through the Nearfest Records website, which could be why it hasn't appeared on any torrents or blogs yet.

I'll keep an eye out. I may just end up buying the thing without hearing it if I don't come across it soon.

Ah, righto. Let me know if you find it - I'm tempted to purchase it too if the price and postage aren't too steep.

Oh, and April, while you're here, phanan mentioned earlier that we need to get you to take the purity test, since neither of us remember you actually doing the Superthread's initiation ritual and I was updating/revising the master list of results earlier: 100 Point Purity Test

Ah shit, Vazza was on AIM earlier and I told her about the epic quick posting on Tits 'n' Trains but I forgot to tell her that Jen became the first Superthreader to record a purity score below 20%.

Well, I just broke below 70! I figured I better retake it after finally actually getting drunk, and I realised I should actually be answering a couple of questions I hadn't answered before due to unfamiliar terminology (I figured I better look up what "necking" is, and Wikipedia tells me it's just making out, so there you go).

So now my purity score is 69%. :ohmy:

Possibly 68%. Kate and I never consciously went on "dates", we just did stuff together, but I suppose that'd technically count.

Well, I think I just found the most boring thing to do at 3am: chop up spring onion.

The supermarket normally sells it in plastic wrapping, so that keeps it fresh for a decent amount of time. But this week, for whatever reason, it wasn't. So I just chopped all of it up and sealed it in a container for future use, rather than letting it just go limp.

I await "limp" jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom