Westward Ho!, Devon, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read that thread. I feared people might be saying that. I told myself that no, it would just be gushing over the song that I similarly would not care to read, but at least would not be quite so frustratingly insane. But I was right the first time?!

Happy birthday. Happy birthday. Happy birthday. Happy birthday

wow. just. wow.

I can't say this has turned into an instant classic for me.

Maybe I'll give it a nother listen or two later.

Maybe.

I listened to it once and that was more than enough.

We're a bastion of sanity, come join us.

Riiiiiight. :wink:

I haven't read that thread. I feared people might be saying that. I told myself that no, it would just be gushing over the song that I similarly would not care to read, but at least would not be quite so frustratingly insane. But I was right the first time?!

Unfortunately, you were correct. :sad:

Happy birthday. Happy birthday. Happy birthday. Happy birthday

And we bring you U2's new album, Sing-along With U2! All your favourite tracks for every occasion. Happy Birthday! Auld Lang Syne! Dirty Old Town! We Wish You A Merry Christmas! And many other classics you're sure to enjoy. Order your copy today - and if you order in the next half hour, we'll throw in a special bonus disc by Coldplay, Christmas in Technicolour, for FREE!

And we bring you U2's new album, Sing-along With U2! All your favourite tracks for every occasion. Happy Birthday! Auld Lang Syne! Dirty Old Town! We Wish You A Merry Christmas! And many other classics you're sure to enjoy. Order your copy today - and if you order in the next half hour, we'll throw in a special bonus disc by Coldplay, Christmas in Technicolour, for FREE!

:lmao:

I want FIVE!

Wouldn't it be a laugh when they really brought out and album like that :lol:

WTF? How many superthreads did you guys do this weekend?

:huh:

We set a record for the quickest Superthread ever with Brest Railway Museum. We rode the titty train for 6 hours and 10 minutes.

I'm listening to Dreaming With Tear in My Eyes now. Where did this come from? I kinda like it :uhoh:

I'm honestly not sure if I've heard that. I should check to see if it's somewhere in my wildly disorganised folder of U2 MP3s ...

I'm honestly not sure if I've heard that. I should check to see if it's somewhere in my wildly disorganised folder of U2 MP3s ...

It SAYS it's just Bono....but...after that whole Edge thing, I don't exactly trust Napster

And you guys just did the last one in about the same time. Wow, you're all on fire.

Wow, just checked it, 7 hours 10 minutes.

Would've been a record if not for Tits 'n' Trains!

So much for spending nine hours in Pussy.

K, in celebration of it being PAYDAY! Brittany's taking My brother and I to IHOP, then I'm off to work,

Talk to you all later this evening

Hey, phanan, Khan did a Superthread statsbomb of epic proportions. You're our 15th highest poster with 2,250 posts.

I'm first with 19,797 (plus notAxver's 10). Ian's second with 9,461. This hasn't been updated to reflect Rooty Hill Holiday Inn, though.

Guys,

seaview-lion-cub.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom