Westward Ho!, Devon, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting dilemma you have there.

Yeah... New, nice crayon who texted and called me this weekend asking how I was feeling, vs. Old crayon who is pretty cool in his own right but who is never freaking around and is frustrating as hell.

Decisions... :hmm:

ooh, awesome :up:

i wouldn't want my pic taken though! :no:

Why? I'd want my pic taken with you. :flirt:

because my best friend who's being cheated on by her husband (they've been dating for eight years) is looking for a new man.

she's hispanic btw. you into that?

I like Hispanic women, yes. :drool: hehe

Ouch.

Zoots, better take it now and prove everyone wrong.

I think Zoots can wait awhile before worrying about Screwy getting a lower purity score than him. 'Tis just a hunch.

New crayon must be bigger and have a finer point.

I have no idea about new crayon's actual um, "crayon", per se. :sad:

See what I mean he's purer? I was talking to a friend of mine who told me not to feel so bad, her husband didn't even KISS her until they had been dating for a month or so. :crack:

At least I've gotten that much, but not a whole lot else. Maybe this is good, though. Fuck, I don't know.

I have no idea about new crayon's actual um, "crayon", per se. :sad:

See what I mean he's purer? I was talking to a friend of mine who told me not to feel so bad, her husband didn't even KISS her until they had been dating for a month or so. :crack:

At least I've gotten that much, but not a whole lot else. Maybe this is good, though. Fuck, I don't know.

Ah, so you've got extreme opposite frustrations going on between these two, um, crayons.

Too bad you couldn't combine them somehow.

:drool:

btw, she lives in atlanta, germany. that okay? :giggle:

Well, seeing as how I go there to do my cheating, it would make things awkward if I meet another woman there. The worlds would collide, you know?

444063013_06368e4fd6.jpg

I'm sorry I asked.

Examining that test, it appears that it's not physically possible for a male to score a 0, but it is for a woman, thanks to the abortion question. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom