Westward Ho!, Devon, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You might be surprised to know that there are only about 185 posts with the word "purity" in them in the entire Lemonade Stand Archive.

Personally, I wasn't. :wink:

you should get that fixed :tsk:

I've isolated most causes, but I still need to isolate whether it's the ethernet card fucking up. To do that, I need an ethernet to USB adaptor to allow my Internet to connect via USB. Only thing is, I don't want to buy an adaptor in case it DOESN'T work, because then I'm stuck with an adaptor that I don't need. The ones at the local Mac shop were going to set me back something like $35 and if I opened the packaging, I couldn't return it. Well how the hell else am I meant to know if it's what I need? :madspit:

You'd be surprised by how much your score can drop. I dropped 4 in a month, Pfan dropped 8, and Jen dropped 3.

Yeah. I'm now 69%. Ah, drunkenness. Why hadn't I had more to drink before?

Oh yeah, because even when I am drunk, I still type impeccably and think rationally and don't bring the forgotten-alphabet drunkposting lulz. Bah.

OK, it's past 4:30am. I think I should sleep.

Have a good one, folks. :wave:

I've isolated most causes, but I still need to isolate whether it's the ethernet card fucking up. To do that, I need an ethernet to USB adaptor to allow my Internet to connect via USB. Only thing is, I don't want to buy an adaptor in case it DOESN'T work, because then I'm stuck with an adaptor that I don't need. The ones at the local Mac shop were going to set me back something like $35 and if I opened the packaging, I couldn't return it. Well how the hell else am I meant to know if it's what I need? :madspit:
:hmm: can you connect via wifi? or if all else fails, do the mac stores there have genius bars as well? they could help you deduce what the problem is so you don't have to make the commitment of buying equipment you might not need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom