Westward Ho!, Devon, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ax, everytime I try to download either of the files you sent me I get this message from winrar:

C:\Users\ashley\Music\\Files\Captive.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Ax, everytime I try to download either of the files you sent me I get this message from winrar:

C:\Users\ashley\Music\\Files\Captive.rar: Unexpected end of archive

When that happens to me, it usually means the file didn't fully download. Compare the file size on your computer with what the download page says it should be. If they're the same, then let's see if anybody else here can get them to work!

Daniel Day-Lewis is so intense.

Daniel%20Day-Lewis%20-%20Bild.jpg

In Philly, we would say "What's the matter?" or more accurately "What's a matter?" as opposed to "What's the trouble?" or "What's wrong?"

The badassery of Bill the Butcher and Daniel Plainview combined would kill most men. In fact, all men, except DDL.

Damn fucking right it would.

There were rumors that he'd replace Heath Ledger in a sequel to The Dark Knight if The Joker's character were to appear again, out of respect. I'm fairly torn on the idea, true or not, but it's pretty damn cool.

D-Day's last real mainstream film, Last of the Mohicans, is pretty enjoyable.

In Philly, we would say "What's the matter?" or more accurately "What's a matter?" as opposed to "What's the trouble?" or "What's wrong?"

Yeah, I'd use "what's the matter?" too. I guess "wot's thuh mattuh?"

Damn fucking right it would.

There were rumors that he'd replace Heath Ledger in a sequel to The Dark Knight if The Joker's character were to appear again, out of respect. I'm fairly torn on the idea, true or not, but it's pretty damn cool.

D-Day's last real mainstream film, Last of the Mohicans, is pretty enjoyable.

I'd prefer they not use The Joker at all, but if they must, who'd be better than DDL?

I'd prefer they not use The Joker at all, but if they must, who'd be better than DDL?

I don't mind, since this Batman series is completely different than the previous four. But yeah, if that were to happen, he's the best guy for the part.

The problem with most comic book films is that they feel like they "have to" kill the villain by the end, especially if they're trying to establish a franchise. There are only so many characters that would transfer to the screen well, you know?

The problem with Batman is that there weren't that many interesting characters. Really the same with all the popular DC characters.

I've always really liked Two- Face, then the Joker a close (CLOSE) second. After that, I really don't care much for Batman. I'm more of a Spidey fan

THERE WILL BE BLOOD

Go to "Abandoned My Child."

The problem with Batman is that there weren't that many interesting characters. Really the same with all the popular DC characters.

I beg to differ, Batman's probably got the best rogue's gallery out of any superhero, apart from Spiderman:

The Joker - my favorite supervillain
Two-Face
Catwoman
The Riddler
The Penguin
Ra's Al Ghul
Mr. Freeze
Scarecrow
Man-Bat

Plus the mob villains were pretty cool. That's just off the top of my head.

Ax, Romena's theme is pretty brilliant. And the intro to Heroine is beautiful.

I'm in love already...hope this isn't the high point of the album :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom