"We're back in the 'Frozen Four'!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gherman

New Yorker
I played for the University Of Michigan hockey team a few years back and my best friend on the team scored the game winner for us in 97' (Langer baby) to get the championship. Best fucking day of my life. "FUCKING RIGHTS" My team is back in it... again. Hopefull Red and the team can take it home again. Its due time:)

GO BLUE!

NCAA HOCKEY!!!!!

Any fear of losing in the semis to a team that scored more than ten goals in the first two games of the NCAAs and who won the whole thing last year?

Ah yes, you guys might have Hockey town, but WE ARE THE STATE OF HOCKEY.

Actualy the guy who scored the game winner is from Minnisota, thats who we're playing. So do the people "really" want to win?

No, he was before me.

Another game winner!

I hope the gophers don't win but they do have a good team. It'll be a good one.

6:00 don't forget

Go Gophers!

Five O'Clock for me. I am working an event at the Excel Energy Center (home of last years final four) for a screening of the Gophers and Wild games (Gophers at 5/Wild at 8).

to much hockey...... :faint:

gherman said:
No, he was before me.

Another game winner!

I hope the gophers don't win but they do have a good team. It'll be a good one.

6:00 don't forget

What a crappy way to win. I hate "trash" goals.

Anyway...Montoya (sp?) is an amazing goalie! I think the Wolverines out-played the Gophers in the first two periods - and they were evenly matched in OT. Just a little more luck for Minnesota.

Gherman - tell me this - do you feel like that that was the Championship game (whoever comes out of that contest should have the championship locked).

East Coast hockey has nothing on the midwest/west!

Yeah,

Personaly I feel UofM played better but coach Lucia said what they needed to do after the 2nd period and that's exaclty what they did.

As for the series I don't think that was it. That's the thing about a 1 game final... it's only one game. Momentum can go either way and anything can happen.

Also, Vanek is going to be an excelent hockey player. He's already good but he's going to get a lot better.

The Wild have realy suprized the shit out of me. Same with the Ducks but when you have a goalie as good as he's playing... the Wings better get their heads out of their asses.

Back
Top Bottom