We're All Single Together....and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:
^:hug: :( what's wrong?

Ehh it's just my normal ridiculous stuff. I have days where I get in random bad moods because of my stupid ex-boyfriend. :sad: And plus, I found out that I only made chorus for the spring musical. :slant:

Yeah, they're little things, but it's usually little things that bother me most. :eyebrow:

< needs to stop being so emo :|

LikeNoOneBefore said:

Ehh it's just my normal ridiculous stuff. I have days where I get in random bad moods because of my stupid ex-boyfriend. :sad: And plus, I found out that I only made chorus for the spring musical. :|

Yeah, they're little things, but it's usually little things that bother me most. :eyebrow:

i hope you feel better :hug:

are you in high school?

^^ Yep. We're doing Roger's and Hammerstein's Cinderella. I was definitely not expecting to get Cinderella, but I kinda wanted to be the queen. I think one reason I didn't get a major part is because I need to be shorter than the guys, and I'm 5'10". :| But there are probably more reasons.

Of course, I still think that my band director is still plotting against me so that I'll be in pit for the musical for him. :hmm:

^:up: that's tall for your age. you're 16 right?

<well i was almost always tall for my age

except when i was 12-14...and there was this 1 girl i knew & saw frequently who was younger than me and taller than me :angry:

<can't believe you are just getting into all this music :tsk

yea the oasis :drool:

i have lots but the last concert I downloaded got removed from my itunes

that damn exclamation point :angry:

Back
Top Bottom