We're All Single Together....and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:
^it represented everyone who was here when it was made, and made good sense too:wink:

ah yes, but it is more dated than Donald Trump's wig

^
21.gif
:up: :cool:

anadgemila said:

are you talking about the little animal that lives a top The Donalds head. The rent must be costly!

plus the cost of importing Lemurs into the U.S. has gone up tenfold in recent years

I wonder how Sami's doing at the Billy Joel concert...:hmm:

*brainstorms Billy Joel crashing onto stage with his car to start the show*

greeneyedgirl said:

is there anybody in there?
just nod if you can hear me...

< in a Pink Floyd mood tonight and the two hellos were hard to ignore

:wave:

I'll paste this from PGP :wink:

the show was GREAT. He was fantastic. I'd say I only really KNEW like half the songs, he played such stuff that would be like U2 playing Acrobat or Dirty Day :wink: My dad is hardcore Billy Joel, and Billy would be talking (he plays like he's in a lounge or something and talks between all the songs) and my dad would be like HOLY CRAP! He's gonna play ____! :lol: But even the songs I didn't know too well were great, and the ones I did know were incredible. I wasn't expecting him to be as good as he was. The first song he did (Piano Man) he didn't sound too great, and I got all upset but my mom's like "give him a break! it's his first song in like 7 years!" and the show just kept getting better and better...he played a lot of rare stuff he's never done before, and then for the encores he did most of the huge hits- I thought that was really cool :up: Overall, great show. My dad is like walking on a cloud right now :laugh: He's still saying "i can't believe he played this and that and :blahblah: "

awesome Sami :up:

what else can you expect from Billay :shrug::rockon:

anyone want some Bowie tracks now like I promised?

Back
Top Bottom