We're All Single Together....and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey i'm a democrat and i know most here are but i get the feeling republicans feel a bit attacked these days here and I feel kinda bad for them.

< my stomach's itchy

brickfantastic4zj.jpg

redkat said:
hey i'm a democrat and i know most here are but i get the feeling republicans feel a bit attacked these days here and I feel kinda bad for them.

i never attack parties, i dislike the whole party warfare deal. i attack mainly bush:wink: not people on this board...yet :shifty:

Here's a new topic of discussion:

what movies do you want to see in 2006 and why?

I really want to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2, to see Keith Richards play a dead person where it's not an autobiography

redkat said:

yeah I do agree. also some people are so happy with themselves for constantly bashing bush that they don't look at the big picture or try to see the other point of view. :huh:

whatever let's talk about trident or candles or something :wink:

or this wonderful VU song called heroin :drool:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Here's a new topic of discussion:

what movies do you want to see in 2006 and why?

I really want to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2, to see Keith Richards play a dead person where it's not an autobiography

i want to see pirates :up: i'm gonna see the libertine next weekend, firewall looked good to me. other than that i don't know much:wink:

:lmao: at the keith comment

Other 2006 movie notables:

Mission Impossible 3 (the mission: to prove Tom Cruise isn't gay, impossible, YES!)
Click (Sandler Flick)
V for Vendetta
The Benchwarmers (Napoleon Dynamite+David Spade+Rob Schneider=trying so hard to be funny :happy: )

more list later

VertigoGal said:
oh my god do i want to see the new POTC movie! :combust:

also, i still want to see walk the line and syriana although those aren't technically new....what else is coming out?

walk the line was good :up: they focused on the 1 relationship too much though

i still need to see syriana, it's not playing anywhere around here at the moment :huh:

Poseidon (remake of the 70s disaster classic with Kurt Russell and Richard Dreyfuss :rockon: )
The Da Vinci Code (oh. my. god. yes. and Tom Hanks looks a bit like Larry)

Back
Top Bottom