Wendy-cum-Jolly, Hertfordshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: I even sang Shine Like Stars when I couldn't think of anymore WOWY lyrics

Haha, awesome.

One disappointment I have with WOWY being the final song on U2 3D is that it doesn't have Shine Like Stars. It feels like it just peters out at the end rather than being truly epic.

I actually crossed my arms and hmphed because they didn't Sing the extra bits of One or Wowy. And I audibly complained about this as we were walking out :laugh:

Agreed.

I closed my setlist with WOWY because I imagined it being done JT/Lovetown style.

Yeah, I assumed you were doing that. I think in that era, though, following it with 40 was pretty good too.

How about YBR --> AIWIY --> WOWY?

I actually crossed my arms and hmphed because they didn't Sing the extra bits of One or Wowy. And I audibly complained about this as we were walking out :laugh:

I would cross my arms and glare at them during One. :lol:

:lmao: I can just SEE YOU getting into a stare-down with Bono :laugh: I can only hope/dream/imagine that a fist fight would ensue :lol:

Alas, I was never in front of Bono at the shows I saw, always just Edge or Adam. :(

I don't suppose Adam looked at you and did a double take? Cause that would be ALMOST as good :wink:

:laugh:

I was thinking of actually dressing up like Adam, in clothes he'd wear during the October era, and make a fake bass out of cardboard and string. Never got around to it but I'll do it next tour.

:laugh:

I was thinking of actually dressing up like Adam, in clothes he'd wear during the October era, and make a fake bass out of cardboard and string. Never got around to it but I'll do it next tour.

I don't know that he'd quite understand what was going on. No one tries to be him. You'd give him the cold shakes, and unravel years of rehab.

Go for it.

everytime I listen to it after a while, I'm just blown away.

Everything about it never fails to impress me. Especially the rockin' guitar and the lyrics. The ending is just superb and intense.

I don't know that he'd quite understand what was going on. No one tries to be him. You'd give him the cold shakes, and unravel years of rehab.

Go for it.

:lmao:

I'd love to be pulled up onstage, even though I can't play bass. And Ali would hate me forever.

Everything about it never fails to impress me. Especially the rockin' guitar and the lyrics. The ending is just superb and intense.

That guitar is just amazing. And since I have next to NO knowledge about guitar as it is, I don't even understand how what occurs in the song is possible.

:lmao:

I'd love to be pulled up onstage, even though I can't play bass. And Ali would hate me forever.

It gets better and better.

We're not doing too well at the quick postwhoring, though ...

And I've just realised I'm missing Top Gear, fuck!

15ed, wow, it's been a while since that's happened.

No. No we're not. And I only have six more songs Ax :p...but we're entering the section that I apparently decided should be "Progish land" Because PF > DT > PT :uhoh:, so there are some longer tracks ahead

No. No we're not. And I only have six more songs Ax :p...but we're entering the section that I apparently decided should be "Progish land" Because PF > DT > PT :uhoh:, so there are some longer tracks ahead

Oooh, what songs did you use?

Oh god, JAMES BLUNT is the star in a reasonably priced car on Top Gear? :lmao:

Oooh, what songs did you use?

I sorta lied about them being longer :lol: but Untitled 4 is the last track, so it makes up for it

Comfortably Numb > Wait For Sleep > Collapse the Light

I don't know how that's going to sound, it doesn't look good right now, but apparently I was comfortable with it :uhoh:

What is Top Gear?

And re: James Blunt< He's not real. he's just a figment of Rod Stewart's imagination.

Top Gear is a British TV show ostensibly about cars. I've learnt nothing about cars watching it, but it is fucking funny. Especially when they do "how hard can it be?" challenges, like making an amphibious car. God, that episode ended in total hilarity.

James Blunt is a crime against humanity.

I sorta lied about them being longer :lol: but Untitled 4 is the last track, so it makes up for it

Comfortably Numb > Wait For Sleep > Collapse the Light

I don't know how that's going to sound, it doesn't look good right now, but apparently I was comfortable with it :uhoh:

Ah, interesting. I can see WFS leading into Collapse, though I'd like to know how CN works leading into WFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom