Wendy-cum-Jolly, Hertfordshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a whole lot, just dragged myself out of bed. How about yourself?

I really don't care overly much what the NAME of the album is. It's nice for it not to be a mouthful. And not something stupid like..Melon.

...wait.

A whole lot of nuttin'

Oh, I had no idea that the former drummer from Bathory did the video for Beautiful Day.

Learn something new everyday.

Woah, really? I had absolutely no idea of that either.

Ah, so I see NLOTH has been registered as a domain name. Can't say it proves too much, since I believe U2 registered a couple of domain names that ended up having precious little to do with HTDAAB back in 2004. I suppose I'd join in on the bet that it'll be the lead single.

I only read a few posts in WTAHNN, though, so have I overlooked some other piece of news?

Ah, so I see NLOTH has been registered as a domain name. Can't say it proves too much, since I believe U2 registered a couple of domain names that ended up having precious little to do with HTDAAB back in 2004. I suppose I'd join in on the bet that it'll be the lead single.

I only read a few posts in WTAHNN, though, so have I overlooked some other piece of news?

Mercy won't be on the album :shh:*

*That its if Slow Loris over there is to be believed

:lol: i probably will. my foot is still kinda sore, but i'm trying to avoid taking them for as long as possible :uhoh:

:laugh: :hug:

What happened last night? I don't seem to recall you actually farewelling the thread; you just vanished. Pass out?

HISTORIAN Moment of the Day:

It was confirmed that Vertigo and Hanover Quay were both used in various domain names in the lead up to Bomb.

Here was Interference's official guess (by HelloAngel or whatever the "zine" leader was called) at the tracklisting, in order:

1. Crumbs From Your Table
2. City of Blinding Lights
3. Man & Woman
4. Yahweh
5. Vertigo
6. Sometimes You Cant Make It On Your Own
7. All Because of You
8. Tough
9. Miracle Drug
10. Full Metal Jacket/Native Son
11. Love, Peace or Else

Which is two repeat tracks, and omits One Step Closer and Original of the Species.

I'm guessing NLOTH is the lead single. U2 hasn't named an album after a track since Zooropa.

I'm guessing NLOTH is the lead single. U2 hasn't named an album after a track since Zooropa.
Well apparently they were going to call Hutdab 'Vertigo' at first.... but if they call the new album NLOTH... that will be so lame.

Unless they call it NLOTH, just the letters.... then that will be kind of funny :lol:

It rhymes with sloth!

HISTORIAN Moment of the Day:

It was confirmed that Vertigo and Hanover Quay were both used in various domain names in the lead up to Bomb.

Here was Interference's official guess (by HelloAngel or whatever the "zine" leader was called) at the tracklisting, in order:

1. Crumbs From Your Table
2. City of Blinding Lights
3. Man & Woman
4. Yahweh
5. Vertigo
6. Sometimes You Cant Make It On Your Own
7. All Because of You
8. Tough
9. Miracle Drug
10. Full Metal Jacket/Native Son
11. Love, Peace or Else

Which is two repeat tracks, and omits One Step Closer and Original of the Species.

Ah, nice work, HISTORIAN. Must admit, given that OOTS was known as early as 2000, I'm surprised it's omitted from that list. One Step Closer's omission isn't a huge shock, though.

Well apparently they were going to call Hutdab 'Vertigo' at first.... but if they call the new album NLOTH... that will be so lame.

Unless they call it NLOTH, just the letters.... then that will be kind of funny :lol:

It rhymes with sloth!
i can picture some newscaster in like spokane or something..."U2 have confirmed that their new album will be called nloth. no word yet on the lead single..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom