Wendy-cum-Jolly, Hertfordshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here :hug:

Seems everyelse does though :lol:

They're just jealous that they aren't BCD's like us :wink:

It's great getting to know you though Ax

Haha, I know. Did you see the poll in IO about who's going to hit 60,000 posts first? That cracked me up. I don't even know how the hell I've got 3,500 posts ahead of you already, because I don't feel like I post that much, but evidently I do. Damn Superthreads. :laugh:

And the same to you! :hug:

Haha, I know. Did you see the poll in IO about who's going to hit 60,000 posts first? That cracked me up. I don't even know how the hell I've got 3,500 posts ahead of you already, because I don't feel like I post that much, but evidently I do. Damn Superthreads. :laugh:

And the same to you! :hug:

There is :lol:

I'm sure you're way out in front :lol:

I don't know either...

You a post whore surely not :shocked: , although you seem to be here 24/7 :giggle:

There is :lol:

I'm sure you're way out in front :lol:

I don't know either...

You a post whore surely not :shocked: , although you seem to be here 24/7 :giggle:

:laugh: Yeah, I think I have 60,000 in the can. Race you to 70,000, though? :wink:

Do you ever go to bed??? :lol:

:lmao:

I aim to get 8-9 hours a night! I've only been on so much the last couple of weeks because it seems everybody's either busy or out of town, so I haven't had much of an excuse to do anything with my holidays except potter around home, and the Internet's always on ...

So i gather :laugh:

Damn your friends :lol:

Yeah, the arseholes seem to think the holidays are an ideal time to bugger off out of Melbourne. Funny that! :wink:

Ah well, university starts soon in any case, so that'll keep me busy if nothing else.

What are you studying???

Do you get extra credits for post whoring on Blue Crack :giggle:

I wish! History and Political Science are my majors. Maybe I should do a study of the history of postwhoring on Internet messageboards. :wink:

LET THE RECORD SHOW: No. I did NOT pass out.

My little brother would NOT go to sleep, so I just fell asleep before him. Only to be awakened 2 hours later because...he's apparently wicked sick. So guess who had to take care of him for the next 4 hours til mom came home from work? Me. Me who had 2 hours of sleep. Not the best choice IMO.

Anyways he finally calmed down after mom got home and went to sleep, allowing me to get FOUR more hours of sleep :dance:

And NOW finally. I am going to listen to Quadrophenia

LET THE RECORD SHOW: No. I did NOT pass out.

My little brother would NOT go to sleep, so I just fell asleep before him. Only to be awakened 2 hours later because...he's apparently wicked sick. So guess who had to take care of him for the next 4 hours til mom came home from work? Me. Me who had 2 hours of sleep. Not the best choice IMO.

Anyways he finally calmed down after mom got home and went to sleep, allowing me to get FOUR more hours of sleep :dance:

And NOW finally. I am going to listen to Quadrophenia

Eek, that doesn't sound like it was made of too much fun. I was certainly wondering where you'd vanished to! I think Khan up and vanished as well, though I'm guessing all the stuff she was on for her foot is responsible for that.

Eek, that doesn't sound like it was made of too much fun. I was certainly wondering where you'd vanished to! I think Khan up and vanished as well, though I'm guessing all the stuff she was on for her foot is responsible for that.

And apparently he's STILL unwell because they just now left to take hm to the ER :sad:. Poor little guy.

The Good news though: I finally found my expensive amazing headphones, so I can finally stop using the $4 pair I purchased for the interim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom