Wendy-cum-Jolly, Hertfordshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Yes, I do. But I figure I'm much better off getting to bed later in a better mood, than if I'd gone to bed earlier and lay awake crying for an hour or some crap.

True :hug:

You just wsnted some pommie :love: didn't you :flirt:

Blue crack and music FTW.
(I'd say PLEBAns, but Ax has lost his PLEBAn priveliges with his long absence. He was posting there before I was... :lol: And yes, I will never let you forget that, Ax.)

OMG he wasn't :shocked:

It must of been years ago because i don't remember him:lol:

Hey Ali, look at what my distraction does. You've chased me down!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 237
User Name Posts
Alisaura 69
Axver 68
coolian2 27
Serena Vox 21
WildHoney 13
cinnaminson 11
Galeongirl 8
blueeyedgirl 8
Eazy-V 5
DreamOutLoud13 4
KhanadaRhodes 3

Well, I'll be. Better frame that or something :lol:

Aah.
I think some of my elderly relatives in England were a bit shocked to see me as a fully grown adult, last year... the last time they'd seen me, I was 3 years old, and I'd been getting fluffy pink animal-themed birthday cards from them for the last 25 years. :lol:

:laugh:

My father's problem is that he would like to think he's more involved in my life than he really is. He sometimes doesn't act like there's a big fucking sea in between us. Then again, I suppose I can't blame him for that.

Oops, forgot a bit.

It could, indeed. But now I'm leaning towards a completely frivolous track at the start, followed by some real heavy shit, with TFH a few tracks in... :hmm:

Then again, it is rather late and my judgement may not be sound.

Hah, that could be good. And if you do it right, mess with some heads ...

Blue crack and music FTW.
(I'd say PLEBAns, but Ax has lost his PLEBAn priveliges with his long absence. He was posting there before I was... :lol: And yes, I will never let you forget that, Ax.)

You're going to regret this.

And it was, what? 20 posts or something when I was a huge n00b and a daft over-enthusiastic U2 fan. Hardly counts. They were probably made by a different person anyway.

True :hug:

You just wsnted some pommie :love: didn't you :flirt:
I must have... :heart:

I keep hearing British accents around town here, and it makes me want to go over there even more. :lol: Just hearing a different accent around me would be a nice change.

:crack:

OMG he wasn't :shocked:

It must of been years ago because i don't remember him:lol:
He was... circa 2004 or so, I believe. Khan dug up a bunch of his posts last week, or something... was most enlightening. :giggle:

You're going to regret this.

And it was, what? 20 posts or something when I was a huge n00b and a daft over-enthusiastic U2 fan. Hardly counts. They were probably made by a different person anyway.
*bites tongue*

You found a community of nice people. That's what I see in PLEBA. If you choose to see that appellation as an insult, the loss is yours.

So nyah. :tongue:

I must have... :heart:

I keep hearing British accents around town here, and it makes me want to go over there even more. :lol: Just hearing a different accent around me would be a nice change.

:crack:

Well my accent is very British :giggle: with the occassional hint of Irish :drool:

He was... circa 2004 or so, I believe. Khan dug up a bunch of his posts last week, or something... was most enlightening. :giggle:

I MUST have a look at those :evil:

:evil:

The thing these tracks have in common probably won't be obvious, or mean anything to anyone but me. This could be interesting.

This is why we offer the option of submitting a paragraph explaining your choices. :wink:

So true ALi

I found some of the most amazing awesome friends there :love:

and it'll be amazing next year when we invade
visit Dublin and party :rockon:
:fuckyeah:, as Khan is fond of saying. :rockon:

Put another $500 in the savings account today :shh: ... that's, what, 50p in pounds sterling?? :lol:
Why couldn't the pound have gone down instead of the US$... :grumpy:

I composed half of it while trying to get to sleep last night. :lol: I'd have to stop short of explaining every track, though.

What, me, verbose? Pshaw.

What I've done is write a paragraph or two to go in the polls here and included a link to an LJ entry with a much more thorough and in depth analysis of the tracklist. Some other folk have done that too.

What I've done is write a paragraph or two to go in the polls here and included a link to an LJ entry with a much more thorough and in depth analysis of the tracklist. Some other folk have done that too.
Aah, right... that sounds like something I'd like to do, but I dunno if anyone else would be interested enough to read it all. :lol:

Erk, that segue didn't work at all. *rearranges*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom