Wendy-cum-Jolly, Hertfordshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: Well, my job offer to you of 10c a week to do all my cleaning and university assignments still stands, if that sounds more appealling. :wink:
Hey, you didn't say anything about cleaning before! And I'm sure you know how keen I am about housework. :yuck:

Hah, I'd be useless with calling my parents, but my mother has some fantastic phone deal where she can call me as much as she likes for a flat fee each month ... so she calls me every day. It's been 2.5 years since I left home and I still don't think she's quite got used to it! As for my father, he calls about once a week and sometimes that feels like one time too many.
Fair enough...

Cue more guilt about not spending time with my dad. Cos he's not young. :slant:

Fuck, I love Joy Division's 'Twenty Four Hours'. :rockon:

Hey, you didn't say anything about cleaning before! And I'm sure you know how keen I am about housework. :yuck:

Fair enough...

Cue more guilt about not spending time with my dad. Cos he's not young. :slant:

Fuck, I love Joy Division's 'Twenty Four Hours'. :rockon:

Didn't I? But during university breaks, you'd need a task to do! I figured cleaning would be a good substitute for writing essays. :wink:

Sometimes I feel pretty bad about not making too much of an effort to have a decent relationship with my father, but ... it's not as if he's really tried either. Both of us are pretty distant people who I don't think know how to relate to each other.

TFH is made of SuperWin. I used it in DI IV.

Didn't I? But during university breaks, you'd need a task to do! I figured cleaning would be a good substitute for writing essays. :wink:

Sometimes I feel pretty bad about not making too much of an effort to have a decent relationship with my father, but ... it's not as if he's really tried either. Both of us are pretty distant people who I don't think know how to relate to each other.

TFH is made of SuperWin. I used it in DI IV.

Pfft. I don't mind looking after your fish, but you'll have to pay a lot more to get me to do cleaning. :p

Well, I hope that changes, I guess. I figure regrets are about the worst thing you can have (or that's what my dad tells me, anyway). I found it easier to relate to my dad after I moved out.

It's going in my DI V. Am considering it as the opening track...

Pfft. I don't mind looking after your fish, but you'll have to pay a lot more to get me to do cleaning. :p

Well, I hope that changes, I guess. I figure regrets are about the worst thing you can have (or that's what my dad tells me, anyway). I found it easier to relate to my dad after I moved out.

It's going in my DI V. Am considering it as the opening track...

I'll double the pay. Is that enough?

The problem is, when I left New Zealand, I was ten, and I think it's been hard for Dad to realise I'm not a little boy any more. Turning 21 helped a bit with that, but he's still an arse sometimes and I think it'll be some time before we really reach some sort of understanding.

Ooh, it could make a rather good, dark opener ...

Hi! :giggle:

How are you?
Up too late, as Wild has noticed... also wondering how I managed to scratch my finger so that it bled, without me noticing at all. :scratch:

Otherwise, in a much better mood than I was an hour ago :D

I'll double the pay. Is that enough?

The problem is, when I left New Zealand, I was ten, and I think it's been hard for Dad to realise I'm not a little boy any more. Turning 21 helped a bit with that, but he's still an arse sometimes and I think it'll be some time before we really reach some sort of understanding.

Talk to the union...

Aah.
I think some of my elderly relatives in England were a bit shocked to see me as a fully grown adult, last year... the last time they'd seen me, I was 3 years old, and I'd been getting fluffy pink animal-themed birthday cards from them for the last 25 years. :lol:

YOu better, did you know that as Pleba girls fit together to make a giant :D
I read that, at first, as "...fit together to make a giant grin" ... I thought that would be kinda odd. :lol:

:der:

Oops, forgot a bit.

It could, indeed. But now I'm leaning towards a completely frivolous track at the start, followed by some real heavy shit, with TFH a few tracks in... :hmm:

Then again, it is rather late and my judgement may not be sound.

Ali , have you got work tomorrow??

Or should i say today?? :lol:
:lol: Yes, I do. But I figure I'm much better off getting to bed later in a better mood, than if I'd gone to bed earlier and lay awake crying for an hour or some crap.

Blue crack and music FTW.
(I'd say PLEBAns, but Ax has lost his PLEBAn priveliges with his long absence. He was posting there before I was... :lol: And yes, I will never let you forget that, Ax.)

Hey Ali, look at what my distraction does. You've chased me down!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 237
User Name Posts
Alisaura 69
Axver 68
coolian2 27
Serena Vox 21
WildHoney 13
cinnaminson 11
Galeongirl 8
blueeyedgirl 8
Eazy-V 5
DreamOutLoud13 4
KhanadaRhodes 3

I'm downloading for the first time since my father's computer exploded. Testing it out on the family computer. Wish me luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom