Wendy-cum-Jolly, Hertfordshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, see, my phone has the crappiest games evar. It has this thing called Bounce, which I can never get past the third obstacle in, and a chess game. :|
At least my old phone (brick that it was) had Snake on it...

Oh, one of my phones had Bounce. Might be my current phone, actually. It claims to have games, but it's a totally useless shitfest that annoys me. And yes, Bounce is terrible. I could go for a chess game, though.

My phone came with a painfully addictive game called Tower Bloxx where you have to stack blocks to make a tower, Marble (never played) and I recently got a very crap Americas Cup game.

How does the America's Cup game work? Just steering a boat through violent storms and spectator craft?

Dulled it? :lol: Just as well for the rest of us you were drinking :wink:

You and GG2 should have a drink-off one night, and see who can get least drunk.

I'm a Kiwi who loves his rugby. What can I say? We get into it. :wink:

And hahaha, that would be awesome.

Oh, one of my phones had Bounce. Might be my current phone, actually. It claims to have games, but it's a totally useless shitfest that annoys me. And yes, Bounce is terrible. I could go for a chess game, though.

The chess game was my preferred option, when I was absolutely desperate for entertainment, and there was no music or reading material available...

The chess game was my preferred option, when I was absolutely desperate for entertainment, and there was no music or reading material available...

I read this as "cheese" game the first three bloody times. :laugh:

Come on, we could have done worse, especially with the cheese thing.

No ill effects from the Edam, I take it?

The Edam was delicious. :up:

I'll never live down the cheese incident of a fortnight ago though. :laugh:

Is there a rule in DI about having to make a playlist as close as possible to 160 minutes? (or 2 x 80 mins, or whatever) ... or is that just the maximum time, and everyone wants to have theirs be as long as possible? (or is that just the blokes, haha)

Is there a rule in DI about having to make a playlist as close as possible to 160 minutes? (or 2 x 80 mins, or whatever) ... or is that just the maximum time, and everyone wants to have theirs be as long as possible? (or is that just the blokes, haha)

Ha. Well, some people whose lists have fallen WELL short have been marked down by some voters for inadequate use of the available time. It may make or break you in a close match-up, but in most, I think if somebody really likes your tracklist and isn't so keen on another, they'll vote for yours even if it is half an hour shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom