Wendy-cum-Jolly, Hertfordshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool beans. I'll listen along.

Ah fuck. The compressed folders I downloaded are corrupted - they didn't download in full. Both seemed to have crapped out less than half complete, comparing their file sizes to what Media Fire tells me. So I'm redownloading now. Hopefully Part 1 won't take too long.

Ah fuck. The compressed folders I downloaded are corrupted - they didn't download in full. Both seemed to have crapped out less than half complete, comparing their file sizes to what Media Fire tells me. So I'm redownloading now. Hopefully Part 1 won't take too long.

As long as I didn't fuck anything up, I'm cool. :wink:

There's truth in your lies
Doubt in your faith
What you build you lay to waste
Doubt in your faith
All I've got's what you didn't take

So I, I won't be the one
Be the one to leave this in pieces
And you, you will be alone
Alone with all your secrets and regrets
Don't lie

*cries emo tears*

As long as I didn't fuck anything up, I'm cool. :wink:

Yeah, it's a fault on my end. My computer sometimes does this. The files I downloaded are only about 30MB, and when I go to extract them, I just get an error that the file is incomplete. So I just need to redownload. Part 1 has 15 minutes to go.

Anyway, I've been complaining about how tired I've been all day so maybe, you know, sleeping might be a good idea.

Good night all.

Enjoy the tales of Edge anus snippets, Sloths, nloths and moments of surrender, benders and rear-enders :wink:

Yeah, it's a fault on my end. My computer sometimes does this. The files I downloaded are only about 30MB, and when I go to extract them, I just get an error that the file is incomplete. So I just need to redownload. Part 1 has 15 minutes to go.

Do you have to redownload Part 2 also?

Anyway, I've been complaining about how tired I've been all day so maybe, you know, sleeping might be a good idea.

Good night all.

Enjoy the tales of Edge anus snippets, Sloths, nloths and moments of surrender, benders and rear-enders :wink:

:laugh:

Have a good one, Ravva! :wave:

Doubt in your faith
What you build you lay to waste
Doubt in your faith
All I've got's what you didn't take

So I, I won't be the one
Be the one to leave this in pieces
And you, you will be alone
Alone with all your secrets and regrets
Don't lie

*cries emo tears*

No emo music in the superthreads.

kthxbai

Good night all.

Poetic GENIUS RB. I'm sure those are lyrics to the bridge of NLOTH, so why didn't you tell us you had insider information :tsk:

Night :D

Yeah, but I can do that while I listen to Part 1. It'll finish downloading before Part 1 finishes playing.

Sounds good. :up:

In the meantime, I'm re-listening to my award winning Symphonic Album Mini-Game list. Victory is sweet. Those were the days.

Sounds good. :up:

In the meantime, I'm re-listening to my award winning Symphonic Album Mini-Game list. Victory is sweet. Those were the days.

Pfan, what was your concept of that list? I can't remember offhand and want to experience it anew.

Pfan, what was your concept of that list? I can't remember offhand and want to experience it anew.

Incredibly vague. It's called "Getting There," that much I remember. I think it was something like "start at teenager, fall into misery, slowly build it back up." It went from neutral to sad to optimistic to happy. That's really all I remember. I think my write-up talked more about how it all came together than any actual concept.

Incredibly vague. It's called "Getting There," that much I remember. I think it was something like "start at teenager, fall into misery, slowly build it back up." It went from neutral to sad to optimistic to happy. That's really all I remember. I think my write-up talked more about how it all came together than any actual concept.

Ah, yes, that's probably why I couldn't remember it; there wasn't much to remember. :lol:

I still somewhat despise the concept I came up with for mine. If I would have had it ready at the time, I would have used the second, darker half of my DI5 list and may have had a better shot. The one I entered is good, but too scattered, and clearly not my best effort.

Ah, yes, that's probably why I couldn't remember it; there wasn't much to remember. :lol:

I still somewhat despise the concept I came up with for mine. If I would have had it ready at the time, I would have used the second, darker half of my DI5 list and may have had a better shot. The one I entered is good, but too scattered, and clearly not my best effort.

I much prefer my Symphonic to my DI4. My DI4 got sucked into the pretentiousness bubble. Not entirely, but enough for me to resent what I did.

I still enjoy the final six tracks and select parts of it, but the concept is painful to read.

My DI5 is the best thing I've done, though.

I'm still pretty happy with the concept of my Symphonic list. It came together rather well. I think the Stewart Island half of DI III is possibly the best tracklist I've ever made, though.

I don't think anyone realizes how very much I HATE my DIIV list. just. Ugh I screwed that all up to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom