Wendy-cum-Jolly, Hertfordshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH SNAP! I need a clearer picture now!:

6140280770a7555679927l.jpg

:drool:

I really don't know how i survived watching Brandon & Bono perform on the same stage without :faint:

Singing my 2nd least favorite song on ATYCLB, and STILL Brandon managed to get the ONE line in the song i liked :lol: I'd've killed to have been at that concert

:lol: it does know me, cause whenever I start it, it always plays DOn't stand so close to me by the Police after a few songs... whenever I turn on the radio, that song plays somewhere during the day..
it haunts me cause the lyrics so apply to me :lol:

:lol: it does know me, cause whenever I start it, it always plays DOn't stand so close to me by the Police after a few songs... whenever I turn on the radio, that song plays somewhere during the day..
it haunts me cause the lyrics so apply to me :lol:

You had an affair with one of your teachers! :ohmy:

Discuss :corn:

:tsk: but he refused you a kiss when you left... that's fail

:combust: at least I got those more than once! gotta love the dutch custom of 3 kisses on the cheek!!!

:drool: and that bearhug...

He would have given me one :yes:, he would have done if he wasn't my teacher

Not wise in a all girl convent school, although i was the only one allowed to attend his extra biology lessons that wasn't in his class :shifty:

Aww those words "Please sir, i know you've explained it 50 times but i still don't understand sexual reproduction" :angel:

:wink: well yea, that was one of the plus sides for me... technically he's never been my teacher :lol:

:drool: now he is tho, he's officially my bassteacher..

:shifty: private too!

:love: coolest.guy.ever.!.

<_< So...maybe when I was in high school I had a crush on one of my teachers, but maybe after a while it got to be more like he was a second dad to me, so we were really close, and I really didn't have a crush on him anymore.

Then maybe on day at the end of my senior year we were walking though the parking lot checking out the marching band practice lot (he was my band teacher, and I was his student aid during 7th period). And maybe while we were out there I said, "Let's go to my car" (so I could go get a cd.) and maybe he goes, "Ashley, there are cameras everywhere." to which I give him this look > :ohmy: and say "What?!" To which he replies "Nothing" blushes, and starts walking towards the marching field a little faster.

So.

:lol: nice!

:wink: well, there's also the little problem that he's married and became a dad 6 weeks ago... but yea.. whatcha gonna do about it..

:lol: I can't call it a crush anymore, not after four years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom