well the year is over, congratulations you all suck (report card time)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
ive done this twice before, and by now if you all see yourselves with a bad mark it doesnt effect you. well it should. why? because you suck.

oh, and really there is no way i can remember everyone. so if youve been here a while and see yourself not on the list, let me know and i will rank you by your physical appearance because we all know how much intellect is really worth these days.

-----

abrahart: shut your hole already, noones listening. 67%

angel: 120%. why such a high mark? maybe the fact that, wait. oh thats riiiight... you DONT deserve that mark afterall! you suck. 32%

jonny swallow: look, you failed alright. get over yourself.

wanderer: screw off. had the devils beat the hurricanes and NOT traded arnott your mark would be much higher than a 58%.

sicillian_goddess: anyone who gives me as many cds as you have deserves a....34%. however since you threatened to sacrifice me to the dogs, i have no choice but to award you a 100%.

reindeer wolfcastle: what can i say, anyone who likes to dance that hard with me on the dance floor deserves nothing short of a A. 95%.

zooropamanda: *shakes head. you failed me. but i failed you too. 9%. you deserved so much more, but your parents didnt pay me enough to change my mind. however, the 5 grand they did give me will provide me an excellent vacation! :D

bonochick: you seem nice, though i dont talk to you often. 37%.

u2bama: you really arent good at things, and thats the bottom line. your emotionless, ambient and have android qualities. im not convinced you even exist. tell the producer of your company they need to make better models of you if you expect to get better than a 2%.

foray: remember that time wh

skeek: your posting has improved dramatically. you deserve a 79%.

wanton: if you post nude pictures of yourself, i will bumb your mark up in time for grad. for now you sit at 53%.

the rest of you failed.

calluna: *stares at calluna. grow up already! *throws a pair of sizzors (i know thats not the right way to spell them), but not at calluna. im not telling your mark.

popangellarerymuiealeenjunriorgirl": you destroyed me after i was a gentleman to you. ive requested that you be deported from interference and placed in a container thats refrigerated by the harsh elements of cyberia. :D

you still fail.

naya: wheres the vacation packages?! wheres the discounts?! you have kept none of your promises! you have failed, terribly might i add. 31%.

koby: you like sports, i like sports, we both like sports.

notiti: quit threatening to kick my ass all the time, i dont feel good at all.

u2girl: your from europe.

salome: i didnt even want to grade you, so i wont.

angela harlem: i hate your writing style.

brettig: read above. you and angela are gettin it hard in the ass this time around. the only reason why zoomanda is getting better than you is because well, i dont know. all three of you failed equaly as bad, alright?

keiran mc: your not around anymore. your disqualified.

christina: your overlooked by everyone here, its not fair. your actually a good poster, and i enjoy reading your posts. your far better than foray, and im glad you dont live in the same country as she does, for i fear that she is a complete crack-case. however, you still fail for undisclosed reasons.

nicamom: thanks for the picture site. you still failed.

z edge: zee edge? the edge? which edge? are you standing on an edge? edge? redge?

mikal: do you ever play mortal combat? you remind me of jonny cage.

spiral staircase: i dont know you, therefor, im cruel to strangers.

sweetestthing: that movie looks horrible, so you will fail with it.

screaming flower: you seem like a decent poster, but looks can and ARE deceiving. im sorry, well, no im not, you didnt cut it this year.

nellie: your nice, but your from california, therefore, not worthy of a greater grade.

------

second round

------

abel: youve always been nice to me in chat, that counts for alot. you pass, 62%.

diemen: 42%.

elvis: 24%. just cause your class rep doesnt change anything.

jezebel: such a pretty name, you must be pretty too. but your posting isnt. 48%... so very close!

doctorwho: i thank you for your info on album sales and what not. for that, 85%....

is deducted from your grade. you are left with a 4.

achtung bebe: we all miss ya bein around. no doubt, the december 19-22 (somewhere in there) of 2000 chat session was the greatest of all time!

string2: wheres sting1?

wertsie: what does your name mean? are you against polish citizens in general? have you been sent to push your political views on me?

------

round 3

------

miss mac: woah nellie. you surpassed all expectations, heres your well deserved 97%. did i tell you your good at things? cause you are! really!

diamond: you have vexxed me, but i think all in all your a pretty good guy. your entertaining anyway, to say the least. heres your 52%.

------

the rest are coming, dont worry about it. this is my final year as teacher, next time i do something personal, it will serve as a personal insult thread where i throw away the numbers and simply make fun of you.

ill be back later with more results.

------------------
after years of waiting, nothing came.

[This message has been edited by Zoomerang96 (edited 05-15-2002).]

Dont i get to have my ass kicked for picking on you in chat?!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

You forgot, bear...I do well in harsh elements.
tongue.gif

Was my final exam of the cutie pie purple smiley not enough? Or do I have to hand in a 200 page essay on why I love Cloyd?

Damn teachers.

*gives the teacher an apple*

apple_worm_look_md_wht_31101.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

mrs mac, you havent been graded yet, you will be shortly though, i can assure you.

abel, does that apple have fungus? are you trying to kill me?

thats it, your mark is goin down.

sicy, did i punch/kick you too hard again?

------------------
after years of waiting, nothing came.

[This message has been edited by Zoomerang96 (edited 05-14-2002).]

death fairy u grade me the same every bloody term.

you bore me.

dont put me in the same category as betty either, you arrogant stench.
no more body slams for you ever again.

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
naya: wheres the vacation packages?! wheres the discounts?! you have kept none of your promises! you have failed, terribly might i add. 31%.

Well maybe if you would have reminded me I would have looked into it!!!!!

luv ya

------------------
The sunshine bores the daylights out of me
Chasing shadows moonlight mystery

My Photo Albums

Originally posted by martha:
I don't chat, therefore I don't exist.

martha - be thankful. I thought that I didn't exist, because I don't chat. But as you can see, I do exist, and am treated cruelly for it.

bear - you're the worst teacher I've ever had. Let's fight.

Professor Buttmunch sir-(edited)
Where is my grade?
thank you.
OOPs Ive found it.
Apologies.
diamond

------------------
AIM= diamondbruno9

[This message has been edited by diamond (edited 05-16-2002).]

Originally posted by foray:
You suck toiletbrushes, Flag Pole Pear Girlie.

foray

watch it Man-Ray
the castle is under surveillance

------------------
Don't look now...

My postings have improved eh? I guess likely since I don't too much anymore
tongue.gif

I can't help thinking that me getting a relatively high mark is actually some sort of underhanded insult. But even so I love you anyway.

Originally posted by Spyplane:
I believe that is better suited for Zoo Confessionals

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Steal me, deal me, anyway you heal me
Maim me, tame me, you can never change me
Love me, like me, come ahead and fight me
Please me, tease me, go ahead and leave me..."

Originally posted by Spyplane:
I believe that is better suited for Zoo Confessionals

ohh don't worry. haha. i didn't mean romantically... more the way a beaver loves his dam.

Originally posted by SkeeK:
ohh don't worry. haha. i didn't mean romantically... more the way a beaver loves his dam.

*SHOCK*
But a beaver sleeps with his dam, and bears eat beavers
eek.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Back
Top Bottom