Well, it's too late tonight to drag DESCRIBE out into the light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Thats meant to be cool! :up: * Memorises March 31st * :wink:

^ :ohmy:

Wayne, the JBL picture is almost ready to be scanned! :wink:

Last edited:
^ :up:
yeah she might be on tomorrow.

she doesn't visit the chat threads often much now
i PM her, i think i've PM'd her atleast 10 times in the last few days :lol:

^ :lol:

I wish I could go to RAW in Manchester. :| I wanna put ''WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'' all around the arena!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ohmy: :ohmy:

i've been wanting to see that for ages!!
i even suggested it a few time on the wrestling forum i'm a member of

^ YEAH! :hyper:

You should have heard how many ''WOOOOOOOOO's'' and ''KENNEDY's'' there were before the show! I even said ''WOOOOOOOOOO'' before entering the loo! :lol:

^ :lmao:

:mad: I have to get off the PC, my brother wants to record 3 Kelly Clarkson songs on video!

I said, we've got them downloaded, he said the speakers are broken, I said we're getting new ones!

See you soon! :wave:

We ended up arguing! :tsk: In the word of Kenan: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ *Took a look *

:ohmy: :lmao: That is so funny!!!!! :up:

Kenen and Kel comes everyday on Nickelodeon at 9pm. I watch it a lot! :reject: I think its cool though!

^ i was suprised when i saw it!!!
i clicked the journals link at the top this page and saw the title "What's up Wayne!!!?!" i was like :ohmy:
and, ofcourse, my reaction was; "who me?" :ohmy:

yeah Kenan and kel used to be on the BBC at the weekends years ago. i haven't watched Nickelodeon in over a year, we mostly keep it on Cartoon Network

^ yeah i know, i'm starting to get noticed by the mods now :ohmy: Sicy commented in my journal aswell :ohmy:
even IF i am getting popular on here, i will never leave you lot :no:

:lol:

i was waiting for Carlos' reply then i'll think of another joke. :hmm:

Dick and Dom in the Da Bungalow :rockon:

^ :lol: Imagine if someone like Kara or Kayla came in right now! :lol: They'll be like what the hell! :lol: :lol:

My Family is so funny, for anyone who likes jokes and puns, this show is for them! :laugh: It comes on BBC 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom