Well, I'm waiting! (Spoil free Radiohead)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgeman

Refugee
I'm surprised no one hasn't made one of these yet. I remember there being one for ATYCLB, so I'm going to be the first to make a topic about staying spoiler free for the new Radiohead album.

Who's with me?

What do you mean spoiler free? Is it possible to talk about the new album here in general terms or is that not allowed?
I haven't heard the leaked 'demo's' (or whatever you call them*) yet and I haven't looked into the other thread. Yet, I will be interested in the new album, although I may not buy it immediately.

C ya!

Marty

* I said demo's because I understood that the leaked songs are not the final mixes. Apparently, the record company gave promo's with slightly different mixes to various people to track where the leaked songs are coming from (there are articles from people who also have an advance copy and say their mixes are different from the ones found on the Internet)

Yeah, like a place where people can discuss the album without talking about what the tracks really sound like and without listening to whatever is on the net for audio (demo's or whatever).

I just wanted to make a topic where people who don't want to spoil the album for themselves can post what they think and so on.

Makes no differnce, because none of have heard the real deal. I've heard all of the unfinished mix version, which truthfully I wish I would have never heard considering it's not even the final mixes.

Atleast I can still be excited for the real deal now.

Hahaha! I remember the ATYCLB club. There were the virgins and the whores. I was a proud virgin. ;)

I'm basically spoiler free for this album, too. I did dl 2 + 2 = 5, but then I stopped. I don't think I should have any trouble waiting until June. I'm a Radiohead fan, but I'm not a giddy, slobbering Radiohead fan. (For giddy slobberiness, see my U2 fandom.)

Back
Top Bottom