well i'm back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i was gone for a few hours there.

yikes. it's a crazy world out there, folks.

anyway, it's good to be back again. :)

Hey Zoomerang96, good to see you again! I thought maybe you'd got in trouble for that turd you mailed to me in an envelope.

I should go to work, but i choose to stay at interference.com instead.....Can anyone bring me food tomorrow, cos otherwise i´ll starve to death....There are only these weird cookies left in the house, they´ve been on the self since the nineties........A mouse ate one and died

who's number 41 for the avs anyway? thibault? wasn't he traded 9 years ago?

out of the times, are we avsgirl41? :sexywink:

takin you to skoula,

~deathbear96

My name calls up history indeed! But not the kind of history you or I like. (Except that it originated in Eastern Europe...) He's #14 now so that makes it even dumber. So I think of myself as a voice of the past, and the possibility of what might have been...

I wanted to change it, but apparently it would set a dangerous precedent here at Interference.

If you and I can come up with an appropriate name, in keeping with the Eastern European theme, perhaps I can be induced to move with the times, or maybe just to Anaheim.

i'll spend all of my free time this weekend thinking about it, avalanche_girl_fourty_one.

Back
Top Bottom